1 bedroom apartment to rent
Property description & features
- Serviced luxury apartment
- Entertainment system
- 24 hour concierge
- Student friendly
- Awaiting confirmation on council tax band
The Apartment provides a comfortable living area complete with a fully fitted kitchen. This leads into the living area and bedroom area creating a unique open plan living space.
The bedroom area has a king size bed while the bathroom offers a large walk-in rain shower. The Apartment has an oversized windows providing a light living environment.
The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with the following items:
- Flat Screen Samsung Smart TV’s in the lounge and all bedrooms
- BOSE SoundDock digital music systems in the lounge
- Revo alarm clock/internet radio/iPod/iPhone docking stations in the master bedroom
- Sky channels
- Fully equipped Dada kitchens with Siemens appliances, Nespresso machine, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer
- cutlery, crockery, glassware, pots & pans
- Digital safe
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Flat mop
- Dust pan & brush
- Vacuum cleaner
- Coat hangers
- Mattress protectors, bedding, linen & towels
The apartment complex benefits from a 24 hour Concierge service and a well-equipped gym.
*Please note that photography is for indicative purposes only*
This property would be ideal for students and professionals alike, due to close proximity to the area’s transport links and universities
There is a requirement of a 5 week (rent equivalent under £50,000 per annum) deposit for new and renewed tenancies (or 6 weeks if the annual rent is £50,000 or more).
For more information about our fees please visit our web-site's 'Tenant Fees' page located under the Rent tab
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Property information from this agent
Places of interest
Property reference CAL190032_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE - London, Canary Wharf.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.