1 bedroom apartment to rent
Fabrick Square, Lombard Street, Digbeth, B12>
- Modern Development
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
- 3rd Floor
- Electric heating
The oldest part of Birmingham, Digbeth is a historic area with a fascinating past. Today, buildings survive from as far back as the 1300's. The hard work and creativity that once defined the area remains - Digbeth is the leading destination for creative businesses and independent shops outside of London.
This pioneering residential development will provide a friendly and community-driven space. Fabrick Square is ideally situated a stones-throw from the Bullring Shopping Centre, Universities and train stations.
With clean contemporary lines and stylish fittings, all interiors are modern and finished to the same exacting standards.
Apartment specifications provide superb, generously proportioned open plan designs including:
* Integrated kitchen appliances to include oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer. Washer/dryer to be provided in hall cupboard. Under cupboard LED lighting to wall units.
* Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway. Carpet to bedrooms. Luxury vinyl to bathroom.
* Full height wall tiling around bath/shower with coloured glass splash back to washbasin.
* Ladder style polished chrome or equivalent heated towel rail.
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
* Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
* Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors throughout.
* Audio intercom system.
* Low energy LED down lighters to kitchen area.
Martin & Co - Birmingham
28 Carver Street Birmingham B1 3AS
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100714009394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co - Birmingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.