This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom semi-detached house
ENTRANCE HALL Central heating radiator.
SITTING ROOM 12' 11" x 14' 7" (3.94m x 4.44m) A spacious reception room with window to front and under stairs cupboard.
DINING KITCHEN 12' 11" x 9' 2" (3.94m x 2.79m) With a range of fitted modern wall and base units with electric hob and integrated double oven. Space for appliances. Spacious dining area and windows and glazed doors overlooking the garden.
LANDING Window to side and access to roof void.
BEDROOM 1 12' 11" x 12' 7" (3.94m x 3.84m) A double bedroom with window to front and fitted cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 7' 11" x 11' 2" (2.41m x 3.4m) A further double bedroom with window to rear.
BATHROOM A modern white suite with WC, basin and bath with shower above. Chrome heated towel rail and window to rear.
OUTSIDE A drive provides off-road parking. To the rear of the property there is an attractive lawned garden and paved sitting area.
TERMS 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 12 months.
2. No pets or sharers. Children considered with landlords consent.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until ALL applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100470012820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Verity Frearson - Harrogate. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.