This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom apartment
Property description & features
- Launching March 2021
- Collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms apartments
- Public square
- Fitness studio
- Coworking space
- Up to £9bn of investment across 200 acres
- Over 100,000 residents by 2050
- Abundance of green space - 150 hectares of parks and 30,000 trees
- Abundance of water - 5 lakes, 7km of canals and 5km of river frontage
2 Bed, 1 Bath South/West facing apartment (680 sqft)
Southmere marks the start of a 30-year transformation of Thamesmead, an area the size of central London, with up to £9 billion due to be invested across 200 acres resulting in up to 20,000 new homes.
Southmere is a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments as well as a new public square, library, fitness studio and café, with other commercial and community spaces to follow. Residents will also benefit from a concierge, lounge and coworking space within the development.
Crossrail (Elizabeth Line) is on the horizon at Abbey Wood, which will provide access to Canary Wharf in just 11 minutes.
You’ll never struggle for space in Southmere with more than double the amount of green space per person than the London average and homes overlooking the Southmere lake.
• Up to £9bn of investment across 200 acres - Thamesmead has the same footprint as central London.
• Over 100,000 residents by 2050
• Abundance of green space - 150 hectares of parks and 30,000 trees
• Abundance of water - 5 lakes, 7km of canals and 5km of river frontage
Please register your interest to find out more!
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Property information from this agent
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference WES220084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE - London, Canary Wharf.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.