1 bedroom flat to rent
Osterley Gardens, Hanwell, Nr. Ealing>
- Large bright Open-plan kitchen/diner leading to sitting-room
- Original restored solid wood parquet flooring throughout
- Large bright bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom (with bath and shower)
- Secure car parking for several cars within the development
- Video entryphone system
- Right on the 207,427,607,83,92,195,282 bus routes
- 15 mins to Ealing Broadway (Central/District Line & Overground) and Ealing Common (Picadilly Line)
- Nicely decorated and available FURNISHED
- Available to move into straightaway
Osterley Gardens, Hanwell, Near Ealing, UB2 4UW
Available Straightaway, Fully Furnished
Don't miss out on this unusual 1-bedroom apartment, located on the first floor of a stunning Grade II listed gated development, close to shops, gym/pool and fast transport links into and out of London. GCH, Solid wood floors, secure car parking within the gated development, fully fitted kitchen, video entryphone system.
- Rent quoted is exclusive of all bills
Deposit and references required
- EPC = Band C
- Council Tax = Band C (London Borough of Ealing)
Windmill Residential is a fully licensed member of The TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme), The Property Redress Scheme and The SAFEagent scheme
Windmill Residential - Ealing
69 Osterley Views, West Park Road Norwood Green, Middlesex UB2 4AF
See more properties like this:
Property reference WR141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Windmill Residential - Ealing. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.