4 bedroom detached house for sale
Property description & features
- South facing garden which is not overlooked and benefits from westerly aspects for maximum sunlight hour exposure with bi-folding doors to the rear providing natural sunlight throughout the home.
- Excellent plot and ample space from neighbours to the front aspect, in a very sought after development within Acklam close to all amenities.
- Two large ensuite bedrooms with very generous sized en-suites, both with boosted chrome rainfall showers and full height mirrors.
- Two further double bedrooms
- Integrated garage with double paved drive way and plenty off street parking available
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated dish washer and double oven with ample cupboard space
- Full length mirrors in landing and bathrooms with chrome trim and fittings with extensive tiling upgrade
- Generous utility with Integrated washing machine and space for separate dryer, including a separate cupboard room.
- Large floor tiling with integrated door mat and immaculate carpeting
- Large extended patio area
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE ON[use Contact Agent Button] TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING. IN ASSOSCIATION WITH SMITH AND FRIENDS.
Property information from this agent
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference 32077255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons - Middlesbrough.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed: obtained from Ofcom on January 26, 2023
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength: obtained from Ofcom on January 26, 2023
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area: obtained on March 21, 2019 from The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.