1 bedroom apartment for sale
Property description & features
- Tenure: Leasehold
- JUST LAUNCHED!
- 0.1 mile to local shops and Health Centre
- 0.2 miles to Railway Station
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Owners’ Lounge with Coffee Bar and Conservatory area
- Guest suite for friends and family
- Landscaped gardens with seating areas
We are delighted to announce the launch of our Show Complex at Stanley Lodge. View our beautifully designed one and two-bedroom Show Apartments, relaxing Owners’ Lounge and Guest Suite and discover more about the Churchill lifestyle.
Stanley Lodge is a development of 34 one and two bedroom apartments in Tattenham Corner, which is a suburban village located in the historic market town of Epsom, in Surrey close to Epsom Racecourse and Epsom Downs. Buses service Tattenham Corner, Epsom and the surrounding areas and there is a train station in both Tattenham Corner and Epsom..
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.Our specifications
The development will have the following typical specification:
- Lodge Manager
- Free parking
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Intruder alarm system
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Constructed to NHBC standards
- Double glazed windows
Charming village in Surrey
Tattenham Corner is a suburban village located in the historic market town of Epsom, in Surrey. Once known as a spa town due to the healing Epsom salts, Epsom is best recognised for the Epsom Downs Racecourse and the celebrated Derby which dates back to 1780.
- There is a selection of eateries, including a fish and chip shop, a pharmacy, a selection of shops, a mini supermarket, butchers, barbers, hairdressers and dry cleaners. There is also a doctor’s, dentist and library. Located just over half a mile away is Tadworth Leisure and Community Centre, which offers a selection of classes, a swimming pool and a state of the art gym, allowing you to adopt a variety of leisurely pursuits.
- Inside the main town of Epsom you will find an abundance of things to do. The high street and the Ashley Centre are filled with a variety of shops and eateries. Throughout the year a host of productions are shown in Epsom Playhouse; ranging from an eclectic mix of musicals, dances and dramas. In addition, there is a cinema, library and local swimming pool and gym.
- Epsom and its surrounding area sits amongst the North Downs which is nestled just North of the Surrey Hills, known as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Buses service Tattenham Corner, Epsom and the surrounding areas and there is a train station in both Tattenham Corner and Epsom.
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference Plot8-1bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Retirement Living - Stanley Lodge.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.