Property for sale
Property description & features
- Tenure: Freehold
- Middle and End of Terrace Freehold
- Pizza & Indian Take away
- Directly opposite Billingshurst BR train station
- Flats above - with seperate entrance
- Call Now or email to register your interest ~ This sale is not to be missed!
Simply amazing ~ A site like this does not come on the market all the time.
Especially a Freehold!!
Here, you have 2x sizable Takeaway units ~ currently trading as a Pizza and Indian take away.
And above you have a maisonette/flat with multiple rooms ~ currently being let and used by the vendors staff.
Billingshurst is one of the perfect places in the UK for commuters' who want ease of access to London along with the country life.
Serving a large rural community, the village has an excellent range of local facilities.
It is believed that the village of Billingshurst was originally been settled during the time of the Anglo Saxons and sits along the route of the Roman Stane Street.
* You are directly next door to Billingshurst BR Station *
You have this rare opportunity to purchase the freehold and all its businesses ~ Pizza Planet & Saffron Indian Takeaway (not forgetting the flat above).
You have the option in operating both of its businesses currently or merge both units into one and making it into a one large restaurant / Keeping both as they are, run one and lease the other.
The possibilities are in your control - if applicable, N.B subject to planning permission and consent and/change of use.
Call now to express your interest and to arrange for your viewing.
This sale is not to be missed!
* Please note that Business Rates may be payable. For an accurate assessment of the rates please contact the local authority *
* All measurement’s / dimensions (where provided) are approximate where quoted. For guidance only and MujiFat Ltd / MFL cannot take responsibility for any error or misstatement - Nor can be relied upon on a basis of valuation *
* References to appliances and/or services do not imply that they are necessarily in good working order or fit for the purpose *
* The particulars as described do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor can they be regarded as representations *
* All interested parties solicitor must verify the tenure/lease information, fixtures plus fittings including all planning/building regulation consents and at their own costs in transactions *
* Money laundering regulations - Intending buyer/s will be asked to produce identification and documentation at a later stage and we will ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale *
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference Jal3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mujifat - Croydon.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.