This property is no longer on the market
1 bedroom flat
Property description & features
- Brand New Apartment
- Residents App
- Pet Friendly
- Residents Gym
- Free Superfast Broadband
- 24hr Support & Security
- Communal Gardens
- Available for Student Let
Its distinctive aesthetic is brought to life with exposed ceilings and pipework, black cast iron radiators, and bright floor-to-ceiling windows. Smooth wooden worktops, leather sofas, and vibrant soft furnishings add a soft layer to industrial cool, creating effortless industrial-chic vibes, steeped in sophistication.
Enjoy spectacular wide-reaching views of London to the City, Richmond, and Surrey beyond.
Check out the resident perks:
- Furniture Co-designed with John Lewis & Partners
- State of the art Samsung appliances
- Free superfast wifi
- Utilities are all set up and ready to go. You get one monthly bill, easy
- Functional training gymnasium
- Large gardens with BBQ’s
- Resident lounges and work-from-home areas with 100mb/s wifi
- Residents app
- Partner perks: discounts and offers from carefully selected partners to make your everyday home life easier. From Zipcar and Aussie Man & Van to Sky and Bloom & Wild
The landlord, Quintain Living, wants to create the best rental experience for you, with you.
Benefit from a home where utilities are already set up and ready for you, without the commitment of putting down a deposit and no hidden fees.
Manage utilities, book social spaces, maintenance and redeem local discounts in a few taps through the Quintain Living App.
Enjoy the support of the awarded resident team, available 24/7 to help you truly enjoy your new home.
* The development features a number of different apartments, with a variety of layouts and aspects. The photos and the floor plan are for illustration purposes only. Enquire now to organise a tour of our available apartments.
* Price shown is based on the first 12 months (Year 1) of your 36 month lease term. Other offers available based on your chosen length of tenancy:
- 12-23 Month Lease – 5% off every month for full lease term taken.
- 24 Month Lease – 8% off in year 1, 4% off in year 2 (Overall 6% off for the year).
- 36 Month Lease – 15% off in year 1, 8% off in year 2, 2.5% uplift on market rent in year 3 (6.83% off for the year).
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference FER142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Made - Southwark.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.