1 bedroom retirement property for sale
Property description & features
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Exclusively for the independent over 60s
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar for socialising and events
- Guest Suite for friends and family to stay
- Beautiful landscaped gardens without the hassle of upkeep
- Lodge Manager on hand to oversee the development
- Lifestyle events to join in as much or as little as you like
- Safe & Secure camera entry system
- Free parking on site exclusively for Owners'
- Convenient location close amenities
One Bedroom Apartment
Meadow Lodge - About the development
Meadow Lodge is an exclusive collection of 32 one and two bedroom retirement apartments situated close to the centre of town where a Waitrose and a selection of independent shops and eateries are located. This site is now 70% sold!
A number of beautiful locations can be found in and around Billericay offering relaxing places for a walk or day out with family or friends and Billericay train station is also nearby, making it easy to get around to the surrounding towns and cities across Essex and London.
Billericay is an attractive market town situated in the county of Essex and lies within the London Basin. It has become known as a commuter town, as it is just 28 miles east of central London.
- The town is thought to date back to the Bronze Age, although it was possibly also a stopping point for pilgrims heading to Canterbury during the 13th and 14th Centuries, which could explain the town’s large number of inns.
- These new retirement apartments are close by to the centre of town where a Waitrose and a selection of independent shops and eateries can be found.
- Billericay train station is also nearby, making it easy to get around to the surrounding towns and cities across Essex and London.
- The pretty Lake Meadows Park is ideal for taking an afternoon stroll, while the town itself has plenty of shops, restaurants and pubs if you fancy venturing out for the day.
- Retiring to Billericay offers you all the amenities you’d need close by, while still retaining that village charm, making it an ideal location.
All apartments at Churchill Retirement Living are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come fully fitted with a waist-height oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer. Most of our developments also have integral washer/dryers fitted in all apartments as standard.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing!
Images and floorplans are for illustrative purposes only and Virtual Tours are of generic apartments
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference EHFi2S4qMJA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Retirement Living - Meadow Lodge.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.