This property is no longer on the market
3 bedroom maisonette
- Three Bedroom Maisonette
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
* THREE BEDROOM MAISONETTE - OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN - EN-SUITE - PARKING TO REAR *
Situated close to Ashington Town Centre and local amenities this three bedroom maisonette is ready to let and has recently been fully refurbished to a high standard throughout.
Accommodation on offer briefly comprises of entrance, stairs to first floor landing, two bedrooms, open plan lounge/kitchen and bathroom. To the second floor is the master bedroom with en-suite. Externally there is off street parking.
To arrange viewing, please contact your local branch on[use Contact Agent Button] or [use Contact Agent Button]
Lounge/Kitchen 6.39m x 2.79m (20ft 11in x 9ft 1in)
- Open plan lounge and kitchen - Electric Radiator - Double Glazing Window - Carpet - Electric Cooker and Oven - Roll top worktop
Bedroom One 4.24m x 4.15m (13ft 10in x 13ft 7in)
- Spacious - Carpeted - Electric Heating - En-Suite - Velux Windows
En-Suite 2.30m x 1.51m (7ft 6in x 4ft 11in)
- Low Level W.C - Wash Basin - Shower Cubicle
Bedroom Two 3.27m x 2.25m (10ft 8in x 7ft 4in)
- Carpet - Double Glazing - Electric Radiator
Bedroom Three 2.77m x 1.93m (9ft 1in x 6ft 3in)
- Carpet - Double Glazed - Electric Heating
Bathroom 2.45m x 1.70m (8ft x 5ft 6in)
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite - Vinyl Flooring - Double Glazing
See more properties like this:
Property reference 389842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson - Ashington. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.