3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
St. Pauls Road, Chichester, West Sussex>
- Tenure: Freehold
- Large period semi detached house, formally used as student accommodation
- HMO licence granted
- Conservatory to the rear
- No forward chain
- Perfect for investors, looking for renovation project, or buy to let
- EPC energy rating D
- Lounge/Bedroom 3: 12'5 into alcove (3.79m) narrowing to 11'10 up to chimney breast (3.61m) x 10'1 into bay (3.08m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 11'1 (3.38m) narrowing to 10'0 up to chimney breast (3.05m) x 10'8 (3.25m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 9'10 (3.61m x 3.00m)
- Downstairs Shower Room: 5'10 x 3'1 (1.78m x 0.94m)
- Conservatory: 9'11 x 9'4 (3.02m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'6 into alcove (5.03m) narrowing to 15'11 up to chimney breast (4.85m) x 11'0 into bay (3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 (3.33m) narrowing to 10'0 up to chimney breast (3.05m) x 10'8 into alcove (3.25m)
- Cloakroom: 3'11 x 2'11 (1.19m x 0.89m)
- Bathroom: 6'8 x 5'8 (2.03m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 8'8 (2.69m x 2.64m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Cubitt & West, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference 40413915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West - Chichester. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.