1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
- Tenure: Leasehold
- For sale by modern auction- T&Cs apply
- Subject to an undisclosed reserve price
- Buyer's fees apply
- Ancillary garden building with planning agreed for annex
- Two cellars offer excellent chance to develop further accommodation STC
- Stunning contemporary kitchen and bathroom fittings
- Spacious living room/ kitchen area with original fireplace, high ceilings, and sash windows
- Central High Street location
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Living Room/Kitchen Area: 20'11 x 18'7 (6.38m x 5.67m)
- Bedroom: 13'9 x 9'6 (4.19m x 2.90m)
- Bathroom: 13'8 x 6'0 (4.17m x 1.83m)
- Main Basement Measurements TBC
- Basement: 11'11 x 5'0 (3.63m x 1.53m)
- Walled Garden
- Ancillary Building: 16'3 x 10'10 (4.96m x 3.30m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Cubitt & West, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference 23216927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West - Arundel. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.