2 bedroom bungalow for sale
Old Road, Barlaston>
- Extended and completely renovated throughout by the current owners - all the hard work has been done for you!
- Large plot with open field views next to the pretty brook. Patio seating area and large lush lawn surrounded by beautiful mature trees
- Fantastic outbuildings including a large workshop, a studio and a summer house, all with electric, lighting and fully insulated- perfect for those who work or run a business from home
- Living life on one level does not mean compromise on space - this lovely home is perfectly proportioned with all rooms being of a great size
- Superb quiet village location with excellent local amenities and easy access to commuter links and town centres
From our Stone office head south-east on Christchurch Way/A520. Turn right onto Crown Street/A520, take a slight left onto Newcastle Street/B5027 and at the roundabout, take the second exit onto A34. At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on A34. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Meaford Road. At the roundabout, take the first exit and continue onto Meaford Road. Continue onto Old Rd where the property will found on the right hand side between the turn off for Wedgwood Drive and Jonathan Road.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10637301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.