4 bedroom detached house for sale
- Tenure: Freehold
Double glazed door through to:-
Dual aspect double glazed frosted windows, wood door through to:-
Side aspect double glazed window, BT point, double radiator, steps down to the lower internal hallway, wood flooring
- 3.96m x 2.13m (- 13' x 7' ) Modern range of eye and base level units, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine with space for a further washing machine, Viesmaan boiler, front aspect double glazed window overlooking the front garden with fitted shutters, double radiator, door through to the garage.
- 0.61m x 1.52m (- 2' x 5' ) Modern suite comprising of low-level WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, splashback
- 5.49m x 2.44m (- 18' x 8' ) Rear aspect room overlooking the garden, double glazed window fitted with attractive white shutters, double radiator, wood flooring, door through to:-
- 2.44m x 1.52m (- 8' x 5' ) Fully double glazed with dual aspect garden views, tiled floor, double glazed door through to the garden
- 3.05m x 2.74m (- 10' x 9' ) Rear aspect room with lovely views over the garden, a comprehensive range of modern eye and base level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Neff fitted oven and grill, Neff 4 ring gas hob, 3-speed extractor, part tiled walls, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, sliding door
- 5.79m x 4.27m (- 19' x 14' ) Double aspect room providing an outlook to the front and rear gardens, double glazed window, double glazed sliding patio door, attractive fitted white shutters and wood flooring, gas point, coving, 2 double radiators
Stairway to 1st Floor
Deep shelved storage/linen cupboard, access to loft, coving
- 3.66m x 3.05m (- 12' x 10' ) Rear aspect room with double glazed window with shutters, providing countryside views, double radiator
- 1.83m x 1.52m (- 6' x 5' ) Modern suite comprising of panel enclosed bath, concealed low-level WC, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls, shelving, towel rail, rear aspect frosted glass window
- 3.66m x 2.13m (- 12' x 7' ) Front aspect room with double glazed window with shutters, double radiator
- 2.74m x 2.13m (- 9' x 7' ) Rear aspect room with double glazed window with shutters, double radiator
- 3.35m x 3.05m (- 11' x 10' ) Front aspect room with double glazed window with shutters, double radiator, shelving
- 2.44m x 1.52m (- 8' x 5' ) White suite comprising of panel enclosed bath, concealed low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled, walk-in shower cubicle, towel rail, part tiled walls, Velux window
Providing parking for 2/3 cars
Attractive rockery and shrub garden with shallow steps to the front door, low stone walls with a pathway to side and rear garden, a variety of shrubs providing privacy
- 5.49m x 2.44m (- 18' x 8' ) Up and over door, shelving, power and lighting, meters, window and door to rear. Direct access to utility room
Glorious, lawned rear garden with mature shrubs and tree borders, an abundance of flowers, circular pond, Secure, pedestrian gates access to both sides of the property, paved to the side with a rear patio providing views, There is a gate at the rear of the garden leading to a further 'wild garden' perfect for compost and allotment area
See more properties like this:
Property reference RS0539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Direct Moves Estate Agents - Weymouth. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.