This property is no longer on the market
4 bedroom detached house
- Tenure: Freehold
- Convenient location
- Between Lewes and Haywards Heath
- Attractive outlooks
- Generous garden
- Excellent workshop and double garage
- Local pub and shop
*Guide Price £1,175,000-£1,250,000* A conveniently located family home sitting in a generous plot of approximately 0.67 of an acre with accommodation presented in excellent condition and having the benefit of a substantial double garage and workshop. EPC Rating: D
An attractive and beautifully presented family home which sits within a generous plot with an attractive rural outlooks. The house provides in excess of 2,750 sq.ft. and has been subject to considerable works by the current owners
providing comfortable and spacious accommodation which makes the most of
its southerly aspect. The property presents traditional brick elevations with wood effect uPVC double glazed windows under a tiled roof.
The main features of the property include:
• Generous Entrance Hall with solid wood floors and part glazed double doors leading through to the Dining and Sitting Rooms. Off the Entrance Hall is a useful coats cupboard and Separate Cloakroom.
• Study with solid wood floor and large window to the front.
• Sitting Room offering plenty of natural light having double aspect and large square bay window to the side, open fire with tiled surround, double glazed doors through to the Dining Room and French patio doors to the garden.
• Large Dining Room with French patio doors to the garden and part glazed door to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
• Impressive Kitchen/Breakfast Room fitted within the last few years and providing quartz surfaces, Bespoke shaker style units and travertine tiled floor.
There is a separate Utility Area with space for washing machine and tumble dryer. The kitchen has space for dishwasher, fitted Bosch double oven and Bosch microwave, Bosch induction hob with extractor over, space for double fridge/freezer and an attractive wood burning stove.
• Solid wood Staircase leads to a generous landing with glass balustrade.
• Master Bedroom with dual aspect, having En-Suite Shower Room with tiled floors, modern fittings and heated towel rail.
• 3 Further Bedrooms two with south facing views over the gardens and a • Family Bathroom with modern fittings, tiled floor, part-tiled walls, freestanding bath, separate shower units and heated towel rail.
Approached through a five-bar gate over a gravelled driveway which leads to the back of the plot providing parking for several cars and access to a Double Garage and Workshop/Garage. The house sits towards the rear of the plot making full advantage of the southerly aspect and enjoys a stone terrace off the main reception rooms. The remainder of the garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature hedgerows on the boundaries and plenty of mature shrubs and trees. To the rear of the property are attractive outlooks over adjoining farmland, and there is a useful garden store and a summerhouse. In all approximately 0.67 of an acre.
Property information from this agent
Batcheller Monkhouse - Haywards Heath
67-69 The Broadway Haywards Heath RH16 3AS
See more properties like this:
Property reference HAY210055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse - Haywards Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.