This property is no longer on the market
4 bedroom detached house
- A practical integral garage.
- French doors from the stylish fully-fitted kitchen/dining area create a light, airy room that leads to the private rear garden.
- Bedroom one en suite has a luxurious double shower.
- Bedrooms two and three enjoy the convenience of a Jack/Jill en suite with a shower.
- A hall cupboard offers a practical storage solution.
- Family bathroom has tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience.
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty.
The Geddes offers an open-plan kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to the rear garden to offer flexible living and a seperate lounge. Upstairs boasts a Jack and Jill en suite.
Kitchen/Dining Area 8.25m x 2.80m
, 27'1'' x 9'2''
Living Room 3.17m x 5.34m
, 10'5'' x 17'6''
Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.89m
, 12'5'' x 13'1''
Bedroom 2 4.39m x 2.88m
, 14'5" x 9'6''
Bedroom 3 2.65m x 3.48m
, 8'8'' x 11'5''
Bedroom 4 3.19m x 2.89m
, 10'6'' x 9'6''
Bathroom 2.25m x 2.34m, 7'5" x 7'8"
Ensuite 1 2.09m x 1.81m , 6'11" x 5'11"
Ensuite 2 2.65m x 1.73m, 8'8" x 5'8"
Taylor Wimpey - Victoria Grange
Victoria Street Monifieth DD5 4HB
See more properties like this:
Property reference TaylorWimpey_Victoria Grange_123-20490_The Geddes - Plot 231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey - Victoria Grange. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.