3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Foxlydiate Crescent, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97>
- Tenure: Freehold
Batchley is situated in the north-west of Redditch and neighbours Redditch Town Centre, Enfield, and Webheath. The area features several parks and green spaces, along with a fishing lake. Whilst Batchley has several local shops, including a Tesco express, it is also very close to Redditch town centre, which is home to many more shops and attractions. Because of its position in the north-west of the town, both the M5 and M42 are easily accessible, along with direct routes to neighbouring Bromsgrove and Birmingham. Batchley is also very close to Redditch train station, which is situated in the town centre. Trains from Redditch leave regularly for Birmingham New Street.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* Composite front door leading to spacious ENTRANCE PORCH having a feature sky light, double plug socket, double glazed window to the side elevation and a tiled flooring. There is a double glazed door giving access to;
* HALLWAY having stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, useful understairs cloaks cupboard, Oak wood flooring and doors leading to;
* LOUNGE having a double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with wood burner inset and a door leading to the dining area of the kitchen. The flooring is Oak wood;
* The OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN/FAMILY SITTING ROOM is perfect for entertaining and offers a contemporary design with a range of wall mounted and base units with solid wood work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. There are built-in appliances to include a dishwasher, fridge and space for a range style oven having canopy extractor above. From the dining area there are sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden. There are spot lights to the ceiling and a tiled flooring;
* FAMILY/SITTING ROOM having French doors leading to the rear garden, two sky light windows and an underfloor heating tiled flooring. There is a solid Oak door leading to;
* UTILITY having a range of wall and base units having wood surfaces, Ceramic sink having feature mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for an extra wide fridge/freezer. There is a double glazed window overlooking the front, sky light to the ceiling and a Composite door leads to the front elevation. The flooring is tiled with underfloor heating which follows through to the;
* GUEST CLOAKROOM having a low level W.C. with dual flush system and a vanity unit housing a wash hand basin;
* The first floor landing has a double glazed window to the side elevation. Doors radiate to;
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS both having fitted wardrobes and a SINGLE BEDROOM which is currently being used as a dressing room/office and also offers a fitted wardrobe;
* The BATHROOM comprises of a 'P' shaped bath with power mixer shower over, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, W.C. having dual flush system and a chrome radiator. There is a double glazed window to the side elevation.
* OUTSIDE GARDEN /OFFICE/ENTERTAINING ROOM being fully insulated, double glazed and an electricty supply internally and externally. There is an authentic bar area making this an ideal space to entertain friends and family. However, this would also make an ideal playroom, home office or gym. The flooring is laminate;
The enclosed rear garden has an initial patio area perfect for sitting out in the summer months, a central lawn with borders to edge. There is a raised decked area with a generous sized storage shed and seperate wood store. There is a single gate from the rear garden giving access to to the service road to the rear of the property;
The property is approached via a gravelled driveway offering ample parking for several vehicles with a paved path to the front;
Reception Hall 0.08m x 1.9m (0' 3" x 6' 3")
Lounge 4.1m x 3.56m (13' 5" x 11' 8")
6.17m max x 3.05m
Family/Sitting Room 3.23m x 4.57m (10' 7" x 15' 0")
Utility Room 2.92m x 2.74m (9' 7" x 9' 0")
Bedroom One 4.14m x 2.51m (13' 7" x 8' 3")
4.11m max x 3.58m
Bedroom Three 2.67m x 2.3m (8' 9" x 7' 7")
Bathroom 2.51m x 1.6m (8' 3" x 5' 3")
Outdoor Garden Room 2.87m x 2.26m (9' 5" x 7' 5")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Redditch
10a Church Green Redditch, West Midlands B98 8BP
See more properties like this:
Property reference RED180003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Redditch. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.