2 bedroom bungalow for sale
Essex Drive, Stone>
- Views!! A private rear garden which isn't overlooked with stunning open views over fields and a driveway
- Extended!! Extended to the rear to provide extra living space with a lounge/diner with plenty of space for a large dining table and kitchen/diner
- Bags of potential! Scope to modernise to put your own stamp on the property to make this your perfect forever home
- This will appeal to many!! Perfect for first time buyers, downsizers, investors or those needing ground floor accommodation
- Location!! Sought after location close to excellent schooling and commuter links and our super market Town on your doorstep
From our Stone office head south-east on Christchurch Way/A520 towards Mill Street and continue to follow A520. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Eccleshall Road/B5026 . Turn left onto Pirehill Lane and then turn right onto Redfern Road. Continue to Essex Drive where the property will be identified by our for sale board.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10835887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.