1 bedroom apartment to rent
Mansell Road, Acton, London, W3>
A cosy recently refurbished first floor one bedroom flat located in close proximity of Acton High Street.
The property comprises of:
- Living Room with open plan kitchen
- Small double bedroom and en-suite fully tiled shower room
- Wooden flooring
- Electric heating, electric hob and oven
- Laundry facilities on site, free to use
- Small outside communal paved area and side garden
- Bills are not included in the rent:
- Water rate £30pcn, Council Tax Band A & electricity bills will be paid on top of the rent.
- Electric economy 7 heating.
Nearest Transportation & Amenities:
- 15 minutes walk to Acton High Street, easy acess to local shops, bar restaurants and bus services.
- 10 minutes walk to Acton Central Station
Oaktree - Ealing
23 Queens Parade Hanger Lane, Ealing W5 3HU
See more properties like this:
Property reference OWL210044_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oaktree - Ealing. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.