4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Riverside Mews, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan, CF71 7NA>
- Within yards of the centre of Cowbridge town
- Modern mid terraced house
- Accommodation over three floors
- Kitchen-breakfast room, dining room & cloakroom
- Bedrooms with en-suite & Sitting room/bedroom 4 to the first floor
- two further bedrooms & bathroom to the top floor
- Gated parking to the rear
- EPC rating: C77
SITUATION The Historic Market Town of Cowbridge is at the heart of the rural vale and is famous for its quality, individual shops, boutiques; restaurants, pubs and cafes; and is home to a centrally positioned Waitrose store. Further services include a health centre, leisure centre, various sporting clubs, public library and Old Hall Community Centre. There are also local primary and secondary schools within the town itself. Access both east and west is via the A48, which by-passes the Town. The City of Cardiff which has the usual amenities of a Capital City lies some 13 miles to the east with a main line rail connection to London in around two hours. The M4 motorway lies to the north of Cowbridge and junctions 33, 34 and 35 service "The Vale". There are several golf courses within the area and the heritage coast with its cliff-top walks and mixture of sandy and stony beaches lies to the south and west.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * In an exceptionally convenient location within yards of Cowbridge Town Centre,
* 4 Riverside Mews is a modern, mid terraced home ideal as a property for those looking to downsize to the town; or as a 'buy to let' investment.
* From a central ground floor hallway, doors open into a cloakroom, to the dining room and to the kitchen-breakfast room
* A solid wood staircase leads to the first and second floors
* The dining room has double width doors opening to a paved yard from which there is access to the parking area
* The kitchen-breakfast room has a very good range of simple, shaker-style units with granite worktops
* Appliances, where fitted, as to remain and include double oven and hob and fully integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher & washer drier.
* To the first floor;
* Bedroom one with en-suite shower room, further sitting room/bedroom four
* To the second floor are two further double bedrooms
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * To the rear of the property is a block-paved yard area accessed from the dining room
* A gated entrance leads via a pedestrian path to the parking area for Riverside Mews.
* From 'The Limes', electric gate opens to the parking area
* Each property within this development has an allocated parking space
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Costs of maintenance and upkeep of car park and other communal area shared between all Owners. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired 'combi' central heating.
DIRECTIONS Riverside Mews is a modern development of Town houses, ideally located for the town centre. From our Cowbridge office, travel in an Easterly direction along High Street. Pass the Town Hall to find Riverside Mews to your right, after a further 100 yard immediately after crossing the River. The principal access to the property and the parking area is off 'The Limes'.
Property information from this agent
Watts & Morgan - Cowbridge
55 High Street Cowbridge CF71 7AE
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100565027929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan - Cowbridge. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.