2 bedroom flat to rent
Ushers Court, Trowbridge BA14>
Good sized ground floor apartment in The Hop Store just off the town centre consisting of; open plan lounge/dining and kitchen area, central hall way, two double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over the bath.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of shaker style, beech units and includes built in stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, chimney hood extractor, integrated full size fridge, freezer and washer dryer 8'6 x 6'3 (2.6m x 1.9m). The open plan living area is carpeted - 11'3 x 16'6 (3.4m x 5.0m).
Both double bedrooms are carpeted - bed 1: 9'3 x 14' (2.8m x 4.3m) plus double built in wardrobe, bed 2: 8' x 13' (2.4m x 4m). Hall with large storage cupboard. The bathroom has been fitted with a white suite, fully tiled, mixer shower fitment and glass shower screen.
The property has an allocated/permit parking space, double glazed and electric heating throughout.
Council tax Band B
Permitted Fees and Default Fees:
1. Holding deposit - due to reserve a property, refundable/or used as part payment of your Security deposit) = £158.00
2. Rent - due monthly in advance. Payable the day before you move in = £685.00
3. Security deposit - required if you cause damage to the property, do not return it in its original condition, do not pay your rent or break the terms of your tenancy agreement. Payable the day before you move in = £790.00
4. Rent Arrears - for late payment of rent. = £ Bank of England's base rate + 3% each day the payment has been outstanding
5. Lost key(s)/security device(s) - should you lose a key/security device. =£ reasonable costs that the Landlord/Agent has incurred as a result of the lost key or security device.
6. Changes to the tenancy - where the tenant requests a change to the tenancy agreement (e.g. a change of sharer or permission to keep pets on the property) = £50.00
7. Early termination fee - if you request to end the tenancy mid-term you are required to pay the Landlords loss or Agents reasonable incurred costs if early termination is agreed. A calculation of the cost is available on request.
8. Bills - council tax, utility and communication services costs incurred during the term of the tenancy
Layzell is a member of the Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Let alliance as a member of the UK Association of Letting Agents.
Layzell - Trowbridge
Mitre Court, 45 Duke Street Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8EA
See more properties like this:
Property reference 28UCT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Layzell - Trowbridge. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.