This property is no longer on the market
3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room & WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Detached Garage & Car/Caravan Standing
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- EPC Rating: C
* This delightful THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House offers 937 Sq. Ft. of generously proportioned family accommodation, together with a generous plot with ample car/caravan standing space, in this popular residential area, being well placed for the local amenities in Newbold Village and Littlemoor and within walking distance from Holmebrook Valley Park.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Entrance Hall with Utility Room and WC off, Three Bedrooms and Modern Re-Fitted Family Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with hedging, alongside a drive providing car/caravan standing space. The drive continues down the side of the property to the Detached Single Garage (restricted access). To the rear of the property there is a generous garden comprising of a block paved patio, decked area and lawn with gate leading to a further lawned garden.
General - Gas central heating (Worcester Greenstar Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 87.0 sq.m./937 sq.ft. (Including utility and WC)
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Outwood Academy Newbold
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard and a stripped wood balustrade staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.24m x 4.01m (13'11 x 13'2) - A generous bay fronted reception room with laminate flooring and a contemporary wall mounted electric fire.
French doors open and give access into the ...
Dining Room - 3.94m x 2.87m (12'11 x 9'5) - A second good sized reception room with laminate flooring, downlighting to the ceiling and an opening leading through into the ...
Kitchen - 3.12m x 2.31m (10'3 x 7'7) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of white hi-gloss wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces and an inset 11/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated appliances to include a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, electric oven and hob.
Tiled flooring and downlighting to the ceiling.
Rear Entrance Hall - With doors to either side giving access onto the rear of the property.
Utility Room - 2.46m x 1.57m (8'1 x 5'2) - Fitted with a range of white hi-gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over.
There is space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer and fridge/freezer.
Wc - With low flush WC.
On The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.43m x 3.33m (11'3 x 10'11) - A generous front facing double bedroom having a built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two - 4.29m x 2.87m (14'1 x 9'5) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom with laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three - 3.02m x 2.54m (9'11 x 8'4) - A front facing good sized single bedroom with laminate flooring and built-in over stair storage cupboard.
Re-Fitted Family Bathroom - Being fully tiled and containing a contemporary white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with glass shower screen and bath/shower mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Contemporary vertical radiator, tiled floor and downlighting to the ceiling.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with hedging, alongside a tarmac/block paved drive providing Off Street Parking and gravelled area providing additional standing space for a car/caravan. Double gates open and give access down the side of the property to the Detached Single Garage (restricted access).
To the rear of the property there is a generous rear garden comprising of a block paved patio, decked area and lawn. A gate leads through to a further lawned garden with mature shrubs and trees.
Property information from this agent
Wilkins Vardy - Chesterfield
23 Glumangate Chesterfield, Derbyshire S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30568310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.