2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Kingsland Close, Stone>
- This property will appeal to many! - Ideal for first time buyers, down-sizers or savvy investment buyers
- Deceptively spacious, this property is bit of a tardis! Bright, good sized accommodation, all rooms are perfectly proportioned
- Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with parking and a garage and open countryside views to the rear
- Private low maintenance garden - no need to get the mower or garden tools out with this one, just sit back and enjoy!
- Ideal location being just a short stroll into to Stone Town Centre and with excellent commuter links and schools nearby
Leave Stone town centre along the Lichfield Road and turn left onto the Uttoxeter Road. Take the second turning on the left onto Aston Lodge Parkway and at the traffic island take the first exit onto Mercer Avenue. Take the sixth turning on the left onto Kingsland Road and the first right hand turning onto Kingsland Close, proceed to find the property as indicated by our for sale board.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10864150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.