3 bedroom detached house for sale
Burchell Avenue, Stone>
- We all love new things don't we? Well you are sure to love this new build home in Burchell Avenue on a beautifully private tucked away plot.
- A gorgeous detached home with a sunny rear garden which is incredibly low maintenance with astro-turf and stone patio ready for you to raise a glass or two at!
- Immaculately presented throughout with a contemporary dining kitchen and living room providing excellent living accommodation.
- Three fabulous bedrooms with a sumptuous master bedroom comprising lovely en-suite and built-in wardrobe space.
- Ideally located with handy commuter links, excellent schools and nearby shops and amenities you can't go wrong!
From our Stone office turn onto Christchurch Way. At the roundabout take the 1st exit to A34. At the roundabout take the 4th exit back on to the A34. Turn left onto Blundell Drive. Turn right and stay on Blundell Drive. Turn left into Burchell Avenue. Turn left to stay on Burchell Avenue, the property will be found on the right hand side down a private driveway.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10829595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.