3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Edgmond Close Winyates West, Redditch, B98>
- Tenure: Freehold
Edgmond Close enjoys a pleasant position which is situated in the popular district of Winyates West and provides good access to the local amenities, supermarket, 24hrs garage/store, schooling, bus route, Arrow Valley Lake Park and to the national road networks.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* The ENTRANCE PORCH gives access to the front of the property and the garage.
*HALLWAY having stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and a door to the;
* LOUNGE which has a double glazed bay window to the front aspect and a door leads to;
* The DINING KITCHEN having a range of base and wall mounted units with work surface over. There is an integrated fridge, oven, gas hob with extractor fan over. There is space & plumbing for a washing machine and a useful under stairs storage cupboard. A double glazed door leads out to the side aspect;
* The first floor landing has a double glazed window to the side elevation and access to the loft (not inspected). Doors radiate to;
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a SINGLE BEDROOM which is currently being used as an office.
*The BATHROOM comprises; P shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC set into a vanity unit. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property is approached via a paved driveway, with a lawned area to the side. The GARAGE has an up and over door and allows access into the porch and rear garden.
The enclosed rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and has an initial patio area, a central lawn with borders to edge, and a further patio area which is perfect for sitting out during the Summer months.
3.58m max x 4.62m
Kitchen / Diner 3.35m x 4.62m (11' 0" x 15' 2")
Bedroom One 2.6m x 4.04m (8' 6" x 13' 3")
Bedroom Two 3.86m x 2.6m (12' 8" x 8' 6")
Bedroom Three 1.96m x 2.95m (6' 5" x 9' 8")
Bathroom 1.93m x 2.3m (6' 4" x 7' 7")
Garage 5.82m x 2.64m (19' 1" x 8' 8")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Redditch
10a Church Green Redditch, West Midlands B98 8BP
See more properties like this:
Property reference RED210048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Redditch. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.