3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Waldrons Moor, Kings Heath, B14>
- Tenure: Freehold
- Double Glazed Windows
- Front, Side and Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
Gated front drive, path leading to
Double glazed front door to.
Ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation and doors to kitchen and reception rooms.
Living Room (Rear) (3.3m x 4.6m)
Double glazed window torear, gas fire point, ceiling and wall light points, radiator.
Front Reception /Dining(3.09m x 3.55m)
Double glazed window to Front aspect, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen(4.48m x 2.38m)
Double glazed window to side, wall, base, and drawer units, rolled edge work surface, white uPVC sink, tiled to splash prone areas, gas cooker point, ceiling light point, understairs storage space, and door leading to boiler room and rear garden.
Boiler Room / Utility
Single glazed window to rear, Worcester Central Heating boiler.
Ceiling light points and doors to:
Bedroom One (Rear Aspect)(4.6m x 3.33m)
Double glazed windows to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two (3.08m x 3.55m)
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three (2.40m (max) x 2.17m)
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bathroom (2.36m x 3.36m)
Obscure double-glazed window to side, bath, hand wash basin, low level wc, tiled walls, storage cupboard and ceiling light point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing to the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Spectra Property Services - Birmingham
281 Vicarage Road Birmingham B14 7NE
See more properties like this:
Property reference spectra_2119804698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spectra Property Services - Birmingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.