2 bedroom apartment to rent
Freemantle Road, Stoneygate>
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Living Room With Dual Aspect Windows
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Secure Bike Store
- Attractive Communal Gardens
Offered fully furnished with a range of attractive, contemporary furniture.
The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating C.
Available Now - 12 month minimum tenancy.
Property Information - Modern ground floor apartment situated in the heart of the ever popular Stoneygate area, close to both the City's universities, the City Centre and popular Allandale Road and Francis Street, with their extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Private Entrance into a spacious hallway with large storage/ meter cupboard
* Large Living Room furnished with a sofa, armchair and coffee table
* Fully fitted Kitchen Diner with integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, hob & extractor fan
* Separate Utility Room with washing machine
* Two Double Bedrooms, both of which are furnished with wardrobes, double beds and bedside tables
* Family Bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with shower overhead, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin
* Shared Communal Gardens with access to a secure bike store
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on[use Contact Agent Button]. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at
Permitted Payments To The Agent - Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent - as stipulated in the tenancy agreement - you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit of £183.00 (equivalent to 1 week's rent calculated as 1 months' rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
- Deposit: £917.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks' rent calculated as 1 months' rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
- £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
- Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
- Locksmith's charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
- Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Landlord's reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant's agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord's Agent - Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
Tenant Protection Information - Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt's website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Property information from this agent
Fothergill Wyatt - Stoneygate
26 Allandale Road, Stoneygate Leicester LE2 2DA
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30539507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt - Stoneygate. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.