3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Chanston Avenue, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14>
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Inner Lobby
Chanston Avenue is situated off Broad Lane in Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5BD
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A MUCH IMPROVED THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION OFF BROAD LANE.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH UNDERSTAIRS STORE, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* DINING ROOM TO FRONT ASPECT WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, WOODEN FLOORING AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* LIVING ROOM TO REAR WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, UPVC DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN, WOODEN FLOORING, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND LOG BURNER FIRE.
* BREAKFAST KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS WITH UNDERCOUNTER LIGHTING, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH HOB, SPACE FOR FRIDGE FREEZER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* INNER LOBBY WITH DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO FRONT AND DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
* TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A LOW LEVEL W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* REAR GARDEN WITH A RAISED DECKED PATIO AREA, STEPS LEADING DOWN TO A GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS, SCREENING TO REAR BY MATURE TREES AND PRIVATE HEDGING, TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES AND TIMBER SHED TO REAR.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Bathroom.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Dining Room 3.58m x 3.2m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
Living Room 4.98m x 3.78m (16' 4" x 12' 5")
3.43m max x 4.75m
Bedroom One 3.7m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
Bedroom Two 3.7m x 2.8m (12' 2" x 9' 2")
Bedroom Three 2.03m x 1.73m (6' 8" x 5' 8")
Bathroom 2.4m x 1.68m (7' 10" x 5' 6")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath
20 High Street, Kings Heath Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7BH
See more properties like this:
Property reference KHT200049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.