4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Christchurch Road, Bournemouth>
- *Refurbished* 4 Bed Semi-Detached House, in BH7
- Front and Rear Garden
- 3 Double, 1 Single, 1 Dining, 1 Lounge
- Main Bathroom, Cloak Room and En-suite Shower Room
- Separate Large kitchen with Direct Access to Rear Garden
- Carpeted Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Location within Walking Distance to Bournemouth Royal Hospital
- Parking at the Rear for Two Cars
- NO CHAIN
ENTRANCE & HALLWAY 31' 9" x 3' 3" (9.70m x 1.00m) A generous sized space with a long corridor, access to lounge, dining room, kitchen area and staircase, carpeted throughout, wall mounted radiator, ceiling inset spotlights.
LOUNGE 14' 7" x 12' 1" (4.45m x 3.70m) Double glazed large bay window to front aspect looking onto front garden, wall mounted radiator, carpeted throughout, modern ceiling hanging light, power points and TV points.
DINING ROOM 12' 1" x 12' 1" (3.70m x 3.70m) Large dining room with pendant ceiling light, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, TV & power points, wall mounted radiator, wall shelves, painted walls, neutral carpet throughout, direct access to hallway.
KITCHEN 13' 9" x 10' 5" (4.20m x 3.20m) Smooth plastered ceiling, dark grey effect vinyl flooring, wall mounted radiator, two UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, double glazed window with side aspect, wall mounted gas boiler with timer control, MDF laminated worktop, stainless steel inset sink with integrated draining board, gas cooking 4 ring integrated hob, extractor fan, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, wall mounted storage units.
WC 7' 2" x 3' 0" (2.20m x 0.92m) Under stairs cloakroom with ceiling light, wall mounted wash basin with chrome taps, mirror, low level WC and vinyl flooring.
HALLWAY (2ND FLOOR) 22' 3" x 3' 3" (6.80m x 1.00m) A generous sized space with a long corridor to the left leading to three bedrooms and main bathroom and to the right leading to the master bedroom. Large double glazed window on the stairs with side aspect, carpeted throughout, pendant ceiling light.
BEDROOM ONE 17' 4" x 10' 7" (5.30m x 3.25m) Large double bedroom with pendant ceiling light, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, TV & power points, wall mounted radiator, painted walls with neutral carpets, direct access to hallway and en-suite shower room.
ENSUITE 6' 6" x 4' 3" (2.00m x 1.30m) Shower room with double glazed window, vinyl flooring and part tiled walls, fitted shower with square textured shower base, shower head riser rail with thermostatic shower mixer, sliding glass panelled shower doors, white ceramic wash basin with wall mounted mirror, wall radiator and WC.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 7" x 10' 2" (4.45m x 3.10m) Large double bedroom with pendant ceiling light, UPVC double glazed window, TV & power points, wall mounted radiator, painted walls with neutral carpets, direct access to hallway.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 3" x 6' 8" (3.75m x 2.05m) Good size double bedroom with pendant ceiling light, UPVC double glazed window, TV & power points, wall mounted radiator, painted walls with neutral carpets, direct access to hallway.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 6" x 5' 1" (2.60m x 1.55m) A single bedroom with pendant ceiling light, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front garden, wall mounted radiator, painted walls with neutral carpets, direct access to hallway.
BATHROOM 12' 1" x 4' 10" (3.706m x 1.485m) Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator, ceiling spotlight, vinyl flooring, partial tiled walls, bath tub with white side panels and shower screen, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, storage unit for extra storage, WC and extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN South facing low maintenance garden, with a patio area, direct access to the rear of the property and parking area by a sidewalk.
FRONT GARDEN North facing low maintenance garden, direct access from the street by a sidewalk.
PARKING Parking for two cars behind the rear garden.
Council Tax Band C
50 mts to Sainsbury Local
100 mts to Restaurants & Local Shops
700 mts to Pokesdown Train Station
1.0 km to Pokesdown Primary School
1.1 km to Southbourne High Street
1.2 km to AECC University College
1.7 km to Bournemouth Collegiate Private School
2.0 km to Southbourne Award Winning Beaches
4.0 km to Hengistbury Nature Reserve
4.6 km to Bournemouth Pier
5.5 km to Bournemouth International Airport
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property information from this agent
Martin & Co - Bournemouth
192 Seabourne Road Bournemouth, Dorset BH5 2JB
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100707003394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co - Bournemouth. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.