3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Walkers Heath Road, Birmingham, B38>
- Tenure: Freehold
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Side Passageway
This property is situated within Kings Norton with nearby Cotteridge include commuter rail and bus services, shopping and good access to the surrounding areas. Kings Norton park and playing fields provide outside greenspace. Also local connections to the Rea Valley national cycle route are accessible which meanders its way along the canals and river down into Cannon Hill Park and along to the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B38 0AA
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH FRONT AND REAR GARDENS AND A GOOD SIZE SUMMER HOUSE WITH POWER.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM WITH UPVC DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR. THE KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED COOKER WITH HOB AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* SIDE PASSAGE WITH DOOR TO FRONT ASPECT, STORAGE AREA AND SPACE FOR WASHING MACHINE.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH MAINS SHOWER OVER.
* REAR GARDEN WITH A DECKED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH RAISED BORDERS TO SIDE AND TIMBER FENCING. THE GARDEN BENEFITS FROM A GOOD SIZE SUMMER HOUSE WITH REAR WITH POWER.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Living Room 4.98m x 3.23m (16' 4" x 10' 7")
Kitchen/Family Room 6.25m x 5.08m (20' 6" x 16' 8")
Side Passageway 8.69m x 0.91m (28' 6" x 3' 0")
Bedroom One 4.52m x 3.12m (14' 10" x 10' 3")
Bedroom Two 4.27m x 3.12m (14' 0" x 10' 3")
Bedroom Three 2.36m x 1.88m (7' 9" x 6' 2")
Bathroom 2.44m x 1.85m (8' 0" x 6' 1")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath
20 High Street, Kings Heath Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7BH
See more properties like this:
Property reference KHT210043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.