2 bedroom apartment for sale
Nottingham Road, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16>
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Space
- Popular Residential Location
- Walking Distance From Amenities
- Allocated Parking Space
- Excellent Road & Public Transport Links
- Ideal First Home or Investment
* ELEVATE YOURSELF ONTO THE PROPERTY LADDER! * This modern apartment in Elevation Place would make a great choice for a first time buyer or down-sizer and is offered for sale with no upward chain. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to the shops & amenities of Hilltop & bus stops with routes to Eastwood, Kimberley & Nottingham City Centre are just a few hundred yards away. The apartment is located on the ground floor and comprises in brief; entrance hall, open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen, two double bedrooms and spacious shower room fitted with a white three piece suite. Outside, there is an allocated parking space and ample visitors parking (subject to availability) For more information or to book your viewing, call our team. Call to book your viewing appointment.
Entrance door, intercom system, radiator, airing cupboard housing the combination boiler and doors to all rooms.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & DINING AREA
6.23m x 4.04m (2.85m min) (20' 5" x 13' 3") 3 uPVC double glazed windows to the front, 2 radiators and open access to the kitchen.
3.95m x 2.52m (13' 0" x 8' 3") A range of matching wall & base units, work surfaces incorporating a one & a half bowl stainless steel sink & drainer unit. Integrated electric oven & gas hob with extractor over and plumbing for washing machine.
4.65m x 3.28m (15' 3" x 10' 9") 2 uPVC double glazed windows to the side and radiator.
3.49m x 3.15m (11' 5" x 10' 4") UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3 piece suite in white comprising WC, pedestal sink unit and a double shower cubicle with mains mixer shower. Chrome heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
1 allocated parking space located in the complex courtyard.
The apartment is held on a 999 year lease which commenced 1st January 2008. There is a bi-annual service charge and maintenance payment of £444.43 due in the months of June & December. (correct as of 27th February 2021)
Property information from this agent
Watsons Estate Agents - Kimberley
40 Main Street Kimberley, Nottingham NG16 2LY
See more properties like this:
Property reference 19212627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents - Kimberley. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.