3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Chevinedge Crescent, Exley, Halifax>
- SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED
- GARDENS LAID TO LAWN BOTH FRONT AND REAR
- FAR REACHING VIEWS OVER THE VALLEY AND WOODLAND BEYOND
- LARGE DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR COMMUTING
Exley is a well established residential area south of the town and provides excellent commuter links to both Leeds and Manchester via the M62 network which is only 10 minutes drive away. The town centre and the facilities provided can be accessed by the regular local bus service or an easy 30 minute walk. Exley is served by local shops and a local church, there is a Primary School and a Secondary School both within easy walking distance.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, to the first floor the landing giving access to the three bedrooms and the house bathroom. As one would expect the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Outside there is a driveway which provides ample off road parking and a detached single garage. Gardens are laid to lawn to both the front and rear from where you can enjoy the far reaching open views.
We highly recommend an early inspection to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer and how well presented this family home is. Any enquiries should be directed to the sales team who will be happy to deal with any questions you may have.
Entrance Hallway - You enter the property and step into the entrance hallway. This gives way to the ground floor principal rooms and a staircase leads to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge - 3.73m x 3.45m (12'3 x 11'4) - A wall mounted electric fire creates a focal point to the is room. Wall mounted TV point. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen - 5.59m x 2.79m (18'4 x 9'2) - A most impressive dining kitchen with space for a dining table and chairs. The modern fitted kitchen comprises of a range of high gloss grey units with complementary work surfaces. Inset composite sink with a chrome mixer tab. Electric hob and integrated double oven. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Wall mounted TV point. Central heating radiator and double glazed windows. Composite door gives access to the side of the property.
First Floor Landing - Double glazed window allows in plenty of natural light. Loft access.
Bedroom - 3.71m x 3.45m (12'2 x 11'4) - Built in wardrobes. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom - 3.30m x 2.79m (10'10 x 9'2) - Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom - 1.80m x 2.39m (5'11 x 7'10) - Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Family Bathroom - 2.21m x 1.80m (7'3 x 5'11) - A part tiled bathroom with a four piece white suite comprising of a bath, sink with vanity unit below and mirror above, low flush wc and shower enclosure with mixer shower. Chrome towel central heating radiator and double glazed window.
External Details - Outside there is a driveway which provides ample off road parking and a large detached single garage measuring 19'8 x 9'10. Gardens are laid to lawn to both the front and rear from where you can enjoy the far reaching open views.
Directions - Please use the postcode HX3 9EQ for sat nav directions
Please Note - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
Peter David Properties - Halifax
5c The Craggs, Country Business Park, New Road Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge HX7 5TT
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30438163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties - Halifax. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.