2 bedroom apartment for sale
Coolhurst Road, N8>
- Two double-bedroom conversion offered with no onward chain
- Positioned on a much-sought after road on the Highgate periphery
- Occupying first floor of a handsome period residence
- Section of own private garden (accessed externally)
- Exceptionally well-proportioned and immaculately presented
- Kitchen, spacious reception room
- En-suite to main bedroom, family bathroom
- Moments' walk to Coleridge school, Coolhurst tennis and squash club, and Crouch End Broadway
- En-route to Highgate station
Further comprising kitchen, spacious reception room with spectacular views over the London skyline, en-suite to main bedroom, family bathroom and section of own private garden (accessed externally).
Ideally positioned on a much-sought after road on the Highgate periphery within a moments’ walk to Coleridge school, Coolhurst tennis and squash club, Crouch End Broadway and en-route to Highgate station.
Property available on a chain free basis.
Property information from this agent
Castles Estate Agents - Crouch End
12 Topsfield Parade Crouch end, London N8 8PR
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10767172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents - Crouch End. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.