2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Meadow Lane, Wheatley, Halifax>
- SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- VERY POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- EASY COMMUTING TO HALIFAX
The accommodation is set over two floors and briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, a wonderful open plan living room/dining room with a modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor you will find both double bedrooms and the family bathroom. As one would expect the property benefits from both gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Located in Wheatley, the property is set within a development of similar style properties. Popular with families, Wheatley is conveniently located for easy access to Halifax with local amenities close by. An established and popular residential area.
Entrance Vestibule - With stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to:
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room - 3.58m x 7.06m (11'9 x 23'2) - A large family space with a feature fireplace with inset living flame gas fire upon a marble hearth creating a pleasant focal point to the room. An open plan design with space for a dining table and chairs. Patio doors open out to the rear garden. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 2.31m x 2.59m (7'7 x 8'6) - A modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching beech effect wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash back. Inset stainless steel sink. Electric oven with four ring gas hob. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Space for an under counter fridge freezer. Double glazed window and central heating raditor.
First Floor -
Double Bedroom - 4.60m x 3.40m (15'1 x 11'2) - With double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Double Bedroom - 2.69m x 3.66m (8'10 x 12'0) - With double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom - 1.91m x 2.06m (6'3 x 6'9) - A fully tiled bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising of a wash basin with pedestal, low flush wc and a bath with shower over. Frosted double glazed window and central heating radiator.
External Details - To the front of the property you will find a garden laid to lawn with a footpath to the front door. There is a driveway which provides off road parking leading to a detached single garage. To the rear is a flagged patio area and a garden laid to lawn, ideal for children to play or to sit out on those summer days.
Directions - Please use the postcode HX3 5JR for sat nav directions
Please Note - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
Peter David Properties - Halifax
5c The Craggs, Country Business Park, New Road Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge HX7 5TT
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30415075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties - Halifax. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.