* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Wards - Maidstone
79 King Street, Maidstone, ME14 1BG
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
13Online viewingRecently added
Spacious second floor apartment located close to the town centre and presented in excellent order. Open plan living, ideal for entertaining and allocated parking accessed via electronic entrance gates.8Online viewingReduced
This well presented converted ground floor apartment is conveniently located just a short walk from the station. It has private parking to rear and is available with no chain. The flat is being sold with an 1/8th share of the freehold.7Recently added
This stunning semi-detached bungalow has been renovated throughout to a very high standard. It is in a fantastic location in Penenden Heath and is ready for to new owners to simply move into and enjoy. The location is ideal for ease of access to amenities and the property is beautifully presented...13Online viewingRecently added
This lovely character style maisonette is well worth a closer look. With high ceilings and accommodation split over two floors, the property feels spacious and well presented and is located right in the heart of town.9Online viewingRecently added
Most recent properties to rent
£925 pcm (£213 pw) Tenancy info10Online viewingRecently added
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Tenancy info7Recently added
£900 pcm (£208 pw) Tenancy info7Recently added
£550 pcm (£127 pw) Tenancy info8Online viewing
£925 pcm (£213 pw) Tenancy info9
£725 pcm (£167 pw) Tenancy info10Online viewing