* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Wards - Gravesend
25-26 Windmill Street, Gravesend, DA12 1AT
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
This wonderful end of terrace home has been decorated to a high standard and is ready to move into. If you are a commuter then you'll love the location of this property as it is situated within walking distance to Gravesend railway station11Recently added
This lovely terraced home is a commuters dream being within walking distance to both Ebbsfleet International and Gravesend railway stations. Entertain both family and friends in the spacious lounge and dining area and spill out into the rear garden in the summer months.8ReducedOnline viewing
Do not miss out on this charming terraced home that offers plenty of space throughout. Located within walking distance to Perry Street and, for commuters, Gravesend railway station and just a few minutes drive to Ebbsfleet International railway station.12ReducedOnline viewingStudy
This charming cottage is situated in the picturesque village of Higham and benefits from having a cellar that will be perfect for storage. It is perfectly located for walking to Higham railway station so is ideally situated for commuters.10ReducedOnline viewing
Spacious first floor flat that is perfectly located for commuters as it is within walking distance to Gravesend railway station. Benefits from having a balcony where you can sit and relax and enjoy the warm summer evenings9Recently added
This wonderful first floor apartment is a commuter's dream as it is located within walking distance to Gravesend railway station that offers the fast train to London, via Ebbsfleet International, in just over 20 minutes.10Recently addedOnline viewing