* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Walker Laird - Renfrew
10 Canal Street, Renfrew, Renfrewshire, PA4 8QD
Walker Laird Estate Agents are your local estate agents, conveniently located in offices in Renfrew and Paisley. We offer our estate agency services across Renfrew, Paisley, Erskine and throughout the surrounding towns and villages of Renfrewshire. When selling, you will also require the services of an Estate Agent to market your property and we can offer our full Estate Agency Service.
Our Estate Agency team have years of experience and all live within the local area. We are confident that our local property knowledge, proactive approach to marketing and personalised service will be instrumental in securing a potential buyer for your property, at the best possible price.
Buying or selling a property is a major step for any individual and we have experienced Conveyancing Solicitors to advise you and lead you through the maze. We can arrange surveys, submit offers, report to clients on title conditions, obtain searches, deal with loan documents from lenders and arrange for everything leading to the successful handover of keys at the end of the transaction.
We pride ourselves on listening to our clients and tailoring a bespoke marketing package around you and your home. Our services include:
- Free property valuations
- Full estate agency and legal service under one roof
- Two busy town centre window displays in Renfrew and Paisley
- Property and buyer matching service
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- Local staff with years of experience
- Accompanied viewings
Come along to our Renfrew or Paisley Estate Agency offices and we can discuss your particular needs or answer any questions that you may have. We can help you with buying your new home (even if it’s your first) or we can market and sell your existing property.
Most recent properties for sale
This two bedroom Lower Cottage Flat occupies an elevated position on Glenburn Crescent in the Glenburn area of Paisley. The well appointed two bedroom home is positioned within mature gardens. The property is in need of modernisation which is reflected in the asking price. The accommodation is...6Recently added
Flat 18 at Ashwood Court is a well appointed second floor Retirement Flat with lift access. The desirable McCarthy & Stone property is offered to the market in excellent decorative order. The accommodation is comprised of: Hallway complete with cupboard space; spacious Lounge with ample dining...16Recently added
* CLOSING DATE SET - FRIDAY 11TH JUNE AT 12 NOON * This detached chalet style villa is located in a cul de sac at Berl Avenue in the village of Houston. The well-appointed property is formed over two levels on a flexible layout and set within a generous plot. The well-presented property is...18Recently added
This well presented Upper Cottage Flat is located in the ever popular Whitehaugh area of Paisley. The spacious two bedroom property is set back from the street within a mature garden. The property would make an excellent first time buy or buy to let. The accommodation is comprised of; Entrance...17Recently added
This fabulous Detached Bungalow has been extended and comprehensively upgraded to an exacting standard. The four bedroom, three bathroom property is offered on a generous and adaptable layout. The desirable home is positioned within a manicured, landscaped plot in a sought after pocket of...27Reduced
Flat 5 at Ashwood Court is one of few Flats in this McCarthy & Stone development on Victoria Road which has its own outdoor patio area. The one bedroom ground floor property is nestled in the corner of this desirable retirement complex. The well appointed property is presented to the market in...17Reduced