* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Tim Peers - Oxfordshire
19 Duke Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1UR
Individuality, independence and arguably the most experienced team in the town, are some of the characteristics Peers and Hilton are proud to possess as agents in Duke Street, Henley-on-Thames.
Technology too forms part of the reason why marketing your home through Peers & Hilton is made easy: they guarantee your home a spot displayed in their window, because they have a high intensity large display monitor which displays every single property that they have on offer.
The office was originally opened in Duke Street under the Drakeford-Lewis & Hilton name almost 23 years ago. Henley was seen as a great opportunity, with both a wonderful working environment and a great place to live: When people come to live here they come to stay which is one of the reasons that the agency is so successful. “People return to us time and time again,” said Tim Peers, “and often, having bought through us, when they decide it’s time to move, they use us for their sale”. Loyalty like this is important to the agency, as is the fact that much of our business is based on personal recommendation. Tim adds: “Building relationships, looking after our customers and making sure they are satisfied is what the business is about. The foundation that we build on is our transparency – knowledge, honesty, clarity and friendliness”
Peers & Hilton have just one aim – to provide personal, unparalleled service: as Tim says “It’s all about tomorrow. People trust us, and our transparency is paramount. And we always try that little bit harder – and that’s what makes us different.
Most recent properties for sale
* Reception Hallway * Triple Aspect Living Room * Family Room * Double Aspect Kitchen/Dining Room * Cloakroom * Utility Room * Five Bedrooms * En-Suite * Family Bathroom * Detached Double Garage * Home Office/Studio * Large Driveway * Convenient and Tranquil Location *10Study
* New Porch * Small Hall * 13'10 x 13'1 Living Room * 13' x 11'2 Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room * Parking for Two Cars * Garage * Double Glazing * Renovated Throughout * Low Maintenance Level Rear Garden * Ideal Location * EPC Rating: D *8Reduced
* Porch * 14'7 x 13'7 Living/Dining Room * Kitchen * Two Double Bedrooms * Shower Room * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing * Well Tended Communal Gardens * Patio Area * Parking * Alarm System * 24 hr Emergency Careline *9
* Spacious Hallway * Double Aspect 16'11 x 13'1 Living Room * Fitted 14'1 x 7'3 Kitchen * Three Bedrooms * Family Shower Room * Separate WC/Utility * Balcony * Garage * Visitors Parking * Tranquil Setting * Long Lease *11
19'1 x 10'3 Open Plan Living Room * Fitted Kitchen * Vaulted 10'11 x 8'2 Dining Room * Ground Floor Shower Room/W.C. * Double Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room/W.C. * Electric Heating * Double Glazing * Westerly Aspect Garden * Off Road Parking * No Chain *7
* Entrance Hallway * Main Hallway * Cloakroom * Living Room * Dining Room/Library Area * Study * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Conservatory * Master Bedroom En-Suite * Four Additional Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating * Long and Wide Driveway * Garage * Large Family Rea...11Study
Most recent properties to rent
£1,025 pcm (£237 pw) Tenancy info
*Second Floor Apartment * Furnished * Open-Plan Living/Dining Area * One Bedroom * Bathroom * Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated White Goods * City Centre Location * EPC Rating: C * Council Tax Band: D *6
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Tenancy info
* Entrance Hallway * 2 Bedrooms * Fitted Kitchen with Integrated White Goods * Gas Central Heating * Living/Dining Room * Storage Facilities * Modern Family Bathroom * Communal Gardens * Recently Re-Decorated * No Garage Included *8Reduced
£850 pcm (£196 pw) Tenancy info7
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Tenancy info
* Communal Hall with Entry Phone * Hallway * Two Bedrooms * Luxury Bathroom * 12'10 x 6'9 Fitted Kitchen * Double Aspect 22'1 x 11'3 Living Room * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing * Parking * PRIVATE TERRACE * Communal Gardens * EPC Rating: C * Council Tax Band: D *10