* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Sugdens - Queensbury
44 High Street Queensbury, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD13 2PA
With over 50 years collective experience in Residential Estate Agency, Sugdens offers local knowledge, a positive proactive attitude, extensive knowledge and a firm belief that providing excellent customer service is the key to a successful business.
We do not charge a sales fee unless we sell your property and we offer sound honest advice, sensibly priced packages with no hidden extras and regular contact and feedback.
Using up-to-date IT software to enable efficient file management, property updates and mail-outs to clients, we send hundreds of emails and texts daily to ensure our clients are updated and appointments are confirmed. Whilst superior technology is essential we believe there is no substitute for personal customer care, knowledge, experience and common sense. We provide a helpful friendly service with approachable down-to-earth staff.
Following success of the Idle branch, we have established our latest branch in Queensbury village in May 2015. Using our established business model we are confident this office will thrive as much as the Idle office.
We are passionate about our business and proud of our success. We are good at what we do and always strive to provide the best possible level of service. We are not just patting ourselves on the back either! Our customer feedback and testimonials reaffirm this.
Most recent properties for sale
*GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT*TWO RECEPTION ROOMS*MASTER BED ENSUITE*Situated on the much sought after development of Westwood Park is this pleasant two bedroom ground floor apartment. Offering SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION throughout and boasting two reception rooms, en suite and gas central heating. The...10Recently added
* * INVESTMENT/DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY * * CASH BUYERS/BUILDERS * * DETACHED HOUSE * * * THREE BEDROOMS * POTENTIAL TO EXTENED (subj to relevant consents) * GARDENS & GARAGE * Attention Builders/Cash Buyers!! Three bedroom detached house situated in this sought after location and enjoying...3Recently added
* * DETACHED * * DESIRABLE LOCATION * * FIVE BEDROOMS * * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * * * TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS * CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * TIERED GARDEN * FANTASTIC VIEWS * Situated in an extremely popular location, is this five bedroom detached dormer property. Offering spacious family living and...22ReducedOnline viewing
* SEMI DETACHED * THREE STOREY * MODERN * FOUR BEDROOMS * TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS * * STUNNING LVING KITCHEN * QUIET CUL-DE-SAC * GARDEN & PARKING * NO CHAIN *Offering spacious family sized accommodation over three floors, is this stunning four bedroom semi detached property. Tucked away in a...29Study
* * TOWN HOUSE * * TWO BEDROOMS * * NO ONWARD CHAIN * * * IDEAL FTB * GARDENS FRONT & REAR * CLOSE TO AMENITIES & SCHOOLS *Situated within easy reach of local amenities, shops and schools, is this two bedroom town house. Benefits from gas central heating and upvc double glazing. Kitchen,...12Online viewing
* * WELL PRESENTED * * IDEAL FTB * * SEMI DETACHED * * TWO BEDROOMS * * CONSERVATORY * * * POPULAR DEVELOPMENT * TWO PARKING SPACES * COURTYARD SETTING AWAY FROM MAIN ROAD* Situated on the popular Westwood Park development, is this well presented two bedroom semi detached house. Benefits from...20
Most recent properties to rent
£525 pcm (£121 pw) Tenancy info
*WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM REAR TERRACE PROPERTY WITH GARDEN *This WELL PRESENTED two bedroom rear terrace property is situated in a popular location for amenities, bus routes and motorway links. Having a fantastic ENCLOSED GARDEN to the rear the property . Briefly comprising of a OPEN PLAN lounge...10Online viewing