* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Sugdens - Queensbury
44 High Street Queensbury, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD13 2PA
With over 50 years collective experience in Residential Estate Agency, Sugdens offers local knowledge, a positive proactive attitude, extensive knowledge and a firm belief that providing excellent customer service is the key to a successful business.
We do not charge a sales fee unless we sell your property and we offer sound honest advice, sensibly priced packages with no hidden extras and regular contact and feedback.
Using up-to-date IT software to enable efficient file management, property updates and mail-outs to clients, we send hundreds of emails and texts daily to ensure our clients are updated and appointments are confirmed. Whilst superior technology is essential we believe there is no substitute for personal customer care, knowledge, experience and common sense. We provide a helpful friendly service with approachable down-to-earth staff.
Following success of the Idle branch, we have established our latest branch in Queensbury village in May 2015. Using our established business model we are confident this office will thrive as much as the Idle office.
We are passionate about our business and proud of our success. We are good at what we do and always strive to provide the best possible level of service. We are not just patting ourselves on the back either! Our customer feedback and testimonials reaffirm this.
Most recent properties for sale
* * MID TERRACE * * TWO BEDROOMS * * IDEAL FTB/INVESTOR * * * MODERN KITCHEN AREA * ENCLOSED YARD * Located within walking distance of Queensbury Village, is this two bedroom mid terrace property. Would make an ideal purchase for a number of buyers. The accommodation benefits from modern...8ReducedOnline viewing
* * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * * THROUGH-BY-LIGHT TERRACE * * TWO BEDROOMS * * * OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN * ENCLOSED GARDEN * Excellent opportunity for a number of buyers to purchase this two bedroom property which is ideally located for Queensbury Village which boasts amenities, shops and local...12ReducedOnline viewing
* * TERRACE * * TWO BEDROOMS * * IDEAL FTB/INVESTOR * * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * * * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * GARDEN AREAS * Situated in a sought after location, is this two bedroom through terrace property. Within walking distance of excellent amenities, shops and bus routes to Bradford and...9Online viewing
* * END TOWN HOUSE * * THREE BEDROOMS * * IDEAL FTB/YOUNG FAMILY * * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * * * CORNER PLOT * GARDENS * PARKING * Fantastic opportunity for a FTB/Young Family/Couple to purchase this three bedroom end town house property. The family sized accommodation is situated in a sought...15Online viewing
* * TERRACE * * TWO BEDROOMS * * VIEWS * * INCLUDES PARCEL OF LAND NEARBY * * * IDEAL FOR SPECULATORS/INVESTORS * SOME TLC REQUIRED * This two bedroom property is located in the village of Thornton, on the outskirts of the city of Bradford. Boasting far reaching views to the front, the...9
* * END COTTAGE * * THREE BEDROOMS * * SEMI-RURAL LOCATION * * IDEAL FTB/YOUNG COUPLE * * * CONSERVATORY * ENCLOSED GARDEN * VIEWS * Offering deceptively spacious accommodation, is this three bedroom end cottage property situated on the outskirts of Thornton in a stunning semi-rural location. A...21Online viewing