* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Sheldon Bosley Knight - Stratford Upon Avon
The Corner House, Shipston on Stour, CV36 4AG
Sheldon Bosley Knight are a local firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors with offices in Stratford upon Avon, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Shipston-on-Stour. Established more than 100 years ago we have extensive local knowledge and business experience in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, and Gloucestershire.
Our longstanding relationships with land and property owners are testament to the care and sensitivity with which we provide our wide range of services. Our commitment to the communities we serve is echoed in our year-round involvement in charity and fundraising events.
We assist with residential, rural & commercial property sales, property lettings, planning & architectural services, property valuations, building surveys, estate management and advice & assistance with agricultural subsidies & payments, diversification and development. Our surveyors, architects, and estate agency professionals provide advice and assistance over a huge range of projects.
Whether we are dealing with properties for sale (including farms for sale), architectural design and advice, or the finer points of building regulations, our ability to offer such a comprehensive package of services in-house places us at the leading edge of Estate Agency in the area.
On-going professional development is fundamental to our success and we are proud to be members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the world’s leading professional body for matters relating to land and property. Our informed and carefully researched advice ensures the best possible outcome for our clients with property for sale, including land for sale.
We are also a company member of the National Association of Estate Agents (MNAEA) and of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA). Whether you have houses for sale, houses to rent, flats for sale or flats to rent, our high standards of personalised service and integrity guarantee a thorough and professional approach.
To those seeking to find a property we offer the same friendly, helpful and professional service in our capacity as sales and letting agents. Our comprehensive listings of property for sale and property to rent, and our efficient management of the necessary procedures, will make the process as straightforward as possible.
Most recent properties for sale
* £10,000 Stamp Duty Contribution Available * Owl Homes is a privately-owned, forward-thinking home builder, specialised in producing sustainable, high-quality residential properties across the Midlands. This final home on the first phase of this development has an anticipated completion date of...20Online viewingNew buildStudy
Here is a rare and unique opportunity to acquire a most delightful character property built circa 1858. This beautifully presented considerably extended residence has the benefit of 4 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms, offering versatile and spacious accommodation and having the benefit of many...20ReducedOnline viewingChain-free
Sheldon Bosley Knight are offering a fantastic opportunity to covert an existing large-scale agriculture building in a countryside location near Bishops Tachbrook, into three residential dwellings. Outline permission was obtained under Warwickshire District Council for the agricultural unit...14New buildStudy
Sheldon Bosley Knight are offering a fantastic opportunity to convert an existing commercial building in a countryside location near Bishops Tachbrook, into one or two residential dwellings. Full planning permission was obtained under Warwickshire District Council W/20/1000 for the the building...15New build
An ideal opportunity to purchase this one bedroom, first floor apartment available at a retirement develop with a focus on maintaining independence with support. Features include an on-site restaurant, communal relaxation areas, visitor guest suite, lift access, and pull cords situated in each...7Retirement
Beautiful lakeside Setting in the Heart of Warwickshire Countryside. A unique opportunity to purchase a commercial barn with Class M Prior Approval for change of use from commercial into a residential dwelling nestled into the stunning Warwickshire countryside. The building is currently two...13Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£1,295 pcm (£299 pw) Tenancy info
*AVAILABLE NOW* A 1930's semi-detached home in a sought after location in Stratford upon Avon. The property is undergoing re-decoration and re-carpeting throughout in preparation for new tenants. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance porch and hall, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room and...12Recently added
£950 pcm (£219 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE NOW * This well presented two bedroom semi detached house situated close to Stratford-upon-Avon Town Centre. Briefly comprising: Kitchen with a breakfast bar and integrated appliances including a fridge & dishwasher. downstairs WC which houses the washing machine and a spacious...11Reduced
£725 pcm (£167 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE NOW * This 2 bedroom end of terrace home is positioned close to Wellesbournes town centre. This property comprises in brief: living/dining room with feature fireplace and built in cupboard, kitchen with built in oven and under counter fridge, there is space and plumbing for a washing...8Study
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE NOW * A three bedroom, semi detached House situated close to Stratford Town Centre and within easy access to the A46. Briefly comprising; entrance hallway with a cloak room/WC, Living room with patio doors leading out to the rear garden, spacious Kitchen/Diner with fitted wall & base...16
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE 2nd DECEMBER * A wonderfully finished first floor, two bedroom, executive Apartment with a Juliet Balcony This brand new stylish apartment forms part of a new small development in the heart of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Briefly comprising; Hallway, kitchen/diner/living area. The kitchen...10
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE NOW - 6 MONTH LET ONLY * A well presented two bedroom, Bungalow located in the quaint village of Snitterfield with views of the countryside. The property comprises a spacious Living Room with sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden, modern fitted Kitchen/Diner with a range...19