* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Sawyer & Co - Hove
52 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2FN
Sawyer & Co
Estate Agents and Property Management Services in Brighton and Hove
Caring, dynamic, with a strong desire to challenge perception, we are an award winning, multi-departmental estate agency with offices in Brighton, Hove and Portslade.
Highly experienced in property sales, lettings and management across Brighton & Hove, with our Block & Estate Management covering most of Sussex, we ensure outstanding customer service.
Our coverage extends east from Kemptown to Rottingdean, Saltdean and beyond, encompassing Hangleton, Southwick and Shoreham to the west; London, national and international connections being offered through our professional associations.
Located in a prime position in bustling Church Road, our Hove office covers the City of Brighton and Hove and its surrounding areas. With its broad remit and the varied districts therein, the Hove team offers a wealth of local knowledge and extensive insights into the many different property types available. The architectural fabric of the buildings changes in accordance with each district, providing the team with an amazing property portfolio. Having unparalleled experience of all processes relating to rental, sale and property management within the Brighton and Hove area, an efficient, knowledgeable and outstanding service is guaranteed.
Property types in Brighton and Hove are diverse and rich in architectural form ranging from period Regency, Victorian and Edwardian buildings, through to modern eco homes. Many of the larger period properties have been converted into more affordable and practical mansion apartments, however there are still some outstanding examples of substantial period homes available. Terraced and semi-detached Victorian town houses and late nineteenth and early twentieth century villa style houses sit alongside more recent purpose-built apartment blocks. With stunning gated family homes, bungalows, red brick housing and eye catching modernist and eco properties, Brighton and Hove is a versatile and popular residential locale, offering affordable housing along with more exclusive high end residences, there is something for all tastes and budgets.
Perfectly equipped to manage this wide array of choice, the sales, lettings and block management team in Hove are experts in the local area they cover, fully understanding its vagaries, districts and property types. The team is qualified to offer in-depth advice on most issues surrounding the area and its housing.
Perfectly equipped to manage this wide array of choice the sales and lettings team in Brighton are experts in the local area they cover, fully understanding its vagaries, districts and property types. The team are qualified to offer in-depth advice on most issues surrounding the area and its housing.
Nick Daley and Chris Sawyer head up the dynamic Hove team. Nick has a wealth of estate agency experience, having embarked on his career immediately after college in 2002 and never looked back. Proud to have passed the Technical Award examinations at the National Association of Estate Agents, Nick is an experienced property valuer, achieving outstanding results for his customers by understanding exactly how to pitch the property value to the market place. His natural flair combined with his friendly and professional manner enables him to quickly develop a strong rapport with customers and clients alike and equally importantly his experienced team, whom he successfully manages with genuine passion and skill, leading by example and achieving outstanding results. Chris manages alongside Nick, combining his role as company director with his hands-on management responsibilities. Chris began his career in 1988 with a small local independent agent from where he eventually moved to a larger chain, progressing quickly to senior management level. In 1996 Chris co-launched Tingleys Estate Agents which became one of the city's most respected independent companies and from where, following his acquisition of Tingleys, Sawyer & Co. was launched. Chris is a council member of the Brighton & Hove Estate Agents Association and a member of the National Advisory Council of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents, however, his passion still very much lies at the client facing end of the business and between Chris and Nick our exceptional Hove team has become well established in the locality as the team who 'Go the Extra Mile'.
Call us now on the number displayed or press the Contact Agent button. We look forward to hearing from you.
Most recent properties for sale
* OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £160,000*ONE BEDROOM FLAT ABOVE TAKE AWAY IN PORTLAND ROAD WITH RENTAL POTENTIAL OF £850-£900 PCM This one-bedroom flat is located on the first floor. It is considered an excellent investment opportunity and should return 6%. It has a good-sized kitchen and shower room,...9Reduced
* GUIDE PRICE - £375,000 - £400,000 *BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED, ONE BEDROOM, LOWER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A PRIVATE PATIO CENTRALLY POSITIONED IN BRIGHTONSet on the lower ground floor of a stunning period property, this impeccable apartment boasts high ceilings, well-proportioned rooms, its own...11Recently addedOnline viewing
* ASKING PRICE - £550,000 *TWO BEDROOM, TERRACED HOUSE WITH A GARDEN SITUATED IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER POETS' CORNER AREA OF HOVE. Arranged over two floors, this period property briefly consists of a good-size lounge with a charming feature fireplace, a dining room currently used as a third...9Recently addedOnline viewing
* GUIDE RANGE £240,000 - £250,000 *BEAUTIFUL ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH CONSERVATORY & PRIVATE EAST FACING REAR PATIO WITH SHARED SIDE ACCESS FOR BIKES OR SURFBOARDS. LARGE MODERN SEPARATE KITCHEN AND SEPARATE LOUNGE. Conveniently situated in a popular and quiet road in WEST HOVE,...14Recently addedOnline viewing
*ASKING PRICE £280,000* WELL-PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT LOCATED CLOSE TO SEAFRONTThis spacious apartment is well-designed and benefits from a good-sized lounge, a separate modern kitchen and a contemporary bathroom. In addition, professional sound proofing has been added under the...9Online viewing
* ASKING PRICE - £315,000 *SPACIOUS, SOUTH-WEST FACING, TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH A BALCONY AND UNALLOCATED OFF-STREET PARKING SITUATED IN CENTRAL HOVE.A good-size flat set on on the third floor of a highly sought-after purpose built block. The property briefly consists of two double bedrooms,...12
Most recent properties to rent
£1,300 pcm (£300 pw) Tenancy info
RAISED GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE - PRIVATE STREET ENTRANCE ON GROUND FLOORWhen it comes to shops, bars and restaurants the hub of Church Road, George Street and Blatchington Road all offer plenty of choice surrounded by iconic period architecture. Hove Lawns, Palmeira Square and Adelaide...9Recently added
£1,475 pcm (£340 pw) Tenancy info
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH OFFICE ROOM - PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS - NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLESitting on the third floor of a highly sought after complex on Hove's iconic Grand Avenue, this beautifully presented apartment is just moments away from both the seafront and the bustling café...14Recently addedStudy
£2,200 pcm (£508 pw) Tenancy info
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH SOUTH FACING TERRACE IN SOUGHT AFTER PALMEIRA SQUARESet in the grandeur of a Grade II listed building, the instantly recognisable stucco facade, Doric-columned porch and classic black iron railings create a stunning first impression. Tall...10Recently added
£1,195 pcm (£276 pw) Tenancy info
NEWLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT LOCATED IN WEST HOVE LOCATION * VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE *Ideally situated with easy access to Brighton and Hove, nearby Portslade mainline train station offers convenient commuter links to London. Station Road offers a wide variety of shops, bars and...9Online viewing
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT LOCATED CLOSE TO PORTSLADE TRAIN STATIONConveniently located in a popular west Hove area being a short walk of Portslade train station and Portland Road & Boundary Road shopping facilities. Hove Lagoon and sea front is also a short walk away. Bus stops close...10
£1,050 pcm (£242 pw) Tenancy info
WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS ONE BED FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITH SOUTH FACING BALCONYLocated in the heart of Hove, the seafront, and the green open spaces of Hove Lawns, Palmeira Square and Brunswick Square are only a short walk from your door.When it comes to shops, bars and restaurants there’s no...9