* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Sawyer & Co - Hove
52 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2FN
Sawyer & Co
Estate Agents and Property Management Services in Brighton and Hove
Caring, dynamic, with a strong desire to challenge perception, we are an award winning, multi-departmental estate agency with offices in Brighton, Hove and Portslade.
Highly experienced in property sales, lettings and management across Brighton & Hove, with our Block & Estate Management covering most of Sussex, we ensure outstanding customer service.
Our coverage extends east from Kemptown to Rottingdean, Saltdean and beyond, encompassing Hangleton, Southwick and Shoreham to the west; London, national and international connections being offered through our professional associations.
Located in a prime position in bustling Church Road, our Hove office covers the City of Brighton and Hove and its surrounding areas. With its broad remit and the varied districts therein, the Hove team offers a wealth of local knowledge and extensive insights into the many different property types available. The architectural fabric of the buildings changes in accordance with each district, providing the team with an amazing property portfolio. Having unparalleled experience of all processes relating to rental, sale and property management within the Brighton and Hove area, an efficient, knowledgeable and outstanding service is guaranteed.
Property types in Brighton and Hove are diverse and rich in architectural form ranging from period Regency, Victorian and Edwardian buildings, through to modern eco homes. Many of the larger period properties have been converted into more affordable and practical mansion apartments, however there are still some outstanding examples of substantial period homes available. Terraced and semi-detached Victorian town houses and late nineteenth and early twentieth century villa style houses sit alongside more recent purpose-built apartment blocks. With stunning gated family homes, bungalows, red brick housing and eye catching modernist and eco properties, Brighton and Hove is a versatile and popular residential locale, offering affordable housing along with more exclusive high end residences, there is something for all tastes and budgets.
Perfectly equipped to manage this wide array of choice, the sales, lettings and block management team in Hove are experts in the local area they cover, fully understanding its vagaries, districts and property types. The team is qualified to offer in-depth advice on most issues surrounding the area and its housing.
Perfectly equipped to manage this wide array of choice the sales and lettings team in Brighton are experts in the local area they cover, fully understanding its vagaries, districts and property types. The team are qualified to offer in-depth advice on most issues surrounding the area and its housing.
Nick Daley and Chris Sawyer head up the dynamic Hove team. Nick has a wealth of estate agency experience, having embarked on his career immediately after college in 2002 and never looked back. Proud to have passed the Technical Award examinations at the National Association of Estate Agents, Nick is an experienced property valuer, achieving outstanding results for his customers by understanding exactly how to pitch the property value to the market place. His natural flair combined with his friendly and professional manner enables him to quickly develop a strong rapport with customers and clients alike and equally importantly his experienced team, whom he successfully manages with genuine passion and skill, leading by example and achieving outstanding results. Chris manages alongside Nick, combining his role as company director with his hands-on management responsibilities. Chris began his career in 1988 with a small local independent agent from where he eventually moved to a larger chain, progressing quickly to senior management level. In 1996 Chris co-launched Tingleys Estate Agents which became one of the city's most respected independent companies and from where, following his acquisition of Tingleys, Sawyer & Co. was launched. Chris is a council member of the Brighton & Hove Estate Agents Association and a member of the National Advisory Council of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents, however, his passion still very much lies at the client facing end of the business and between Chris and Nick our exceptional Hove team has become well established in the locality as the team who 'Go the Extra Mile'.
Call us now on the number displayed or press the Contact Agent button. We look forward to hearing from you.
Most recent properties for sale
* ASKING PRICE £430,000 *DELIGHTFUL TWO BEDROOM VICTORIAN COTTAGE WITH A ROOF TERRACE LOCATED VERY CENTRALLY IN BRIGHTONBuilt in 1820 this beautifully historic home is set in a charming narrow twitten of terraced cottages moments from Brighton Mainline Station. Nicely-presented throughout, the...14Recently added
* GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000 *FANTASTIC & SPACIOUS (598 SQFT) NEWLY REFURBISHED ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR (TOP)APARTMENT WELL-POSITIONED IN CENTRAL HOVE OFFERED CHAIN FREESet just south of New Church Road and a short walk to Tesco, a fabulous top floor one bedroom flat with far reaching views...10Chain-free
* GUIDE PRICE £380,000- £400,000 *BEAUTIFULLY-PRESENTED AND LARGER THAN AVERAGE TOP FLOOR MAISONETTE EXCELLENTLY POSITIONED CLOSE TO HOVE STATIONThis good-sized top floor duplex offers a generous lounge with a gorgeous bay window and central feature fireplace. There is a separate modern kitchen,...11ReducedOnline viewing
* ASKING PRICE £275,000 *WINDSOR LODGE IS LOCATED BETWEEN CHURCH ROAD & HOVE SEAFRONT. THIS ONE BEDROOM FLAT IS ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF A PURPOSE-BUILT BLOCK AND IS OFFERED CHAIN FREE.Nicely presented throughout and considered perfect as a first-time purchase. Hallway with good storage giving...13Chain-free
* GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £260,000 *ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR PERIOD APARTMENTSituated on the second floor of a lovely period apartment block, this flat offers a lounge, a separate kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite. The property has the benefit of a deep storage cupboard...12
* OFFERS OVER £235,000 *ONE BEDROOM LOWER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A PATIO GARDEN SITUATED IN THE EVER-POPULAR SEVEN DIALS AREA. CHAIN FREE. This well-proportioned period home benefits form a large lounge, a separate modern kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite. The...11Chain-free
Most recent properties to rent
£1,000 pcm (£231 pw) Tenancy info
WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR SPLIT LEVEL FLAT - STUNNING GRADE II LISTED BUILDING - CLOSE TO CITY/SEA FRONTNO STUDENTS * We’re currently experiencing a very high volume of calls. It’s now quick, easy and often more efficient to book viewings online 24/7 by requesting a viewing through...9Recently added
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Tenancy info
SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT FLAT WITH ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE & LOVELY VIEWS OVER QUEENS PARKPerfectly located for the green open spaces of Queens Park and the wealth of independent shops and cafes of Queens Park Road, Southover Street and Elm Grove, this home offers easy...10
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Tenancy info
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR CONVERTED FLAT OVERLOOKING SQUARE - CENTRAL BRIGHTON LOCATIONLocated in the very heart of Brighton, in a very private and quiet spot moments from the seafront and just around the corner from the bustling and vibrant shops, bars and restaurants of the...9
£1,650 pcm (£381 pw) Tenancy info
WELL-PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM LOWER GROUND FLOOR PERIOD APARTMENT WITH A PRIVATE WEST FACING REAR PATIO - LOCATED CLOSE TO BRIGHTON SEA FRONTSet on the lower ground floor of a gorgeous period building; this spacious apartment offers a good sized open plan lounge and modern kitchen, two double...12
£2,700 pcm (£623 pw) Tenancy info
RECENTLY REFURBISHED SIX BEDROOM VICTORIAN HOUSE WITH A GARDEN LOCATED IN THE VERY HEART OF BRIGHTON - NO HMO LICENCE - NO STUDENTS* We’re currently experiencing a very high volume of calls. It’s now quick, easy and often more efficient to book viewings online 24/7 by requesting a viewing...10