* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Sedgefield
3 High Street, Sedgefield, TS21 2AU
As one of the leading estate agents in Sedgefield and the surrounding areas, we merge traditional values with a modern approach offering a variety of property services to our clients. From selling your property for the first time to efficiently managing your property portfolio, our expertise covers all aspects of the housing industry.
Our reputation as a Sedgefield estate agent has grown allowing us to gain the resources of many professionals in our industry and acquire the services of experts in financial planning and legal expertise. We can set you up with these specialists to support your property exchange and ensure that it runs as smoothly as possible, within your desired timescales.
The professional service that we provide is unrivalled by any other estate agent in Sedgefield and we welcome you to contact us and find out for yourself. You can phone, email or come along and meet us in the office for a personal discussion about your needs and our services.
Sedgefield local information
Sedgefield racecourse is a popular venue for fans of thoroughbred horse racing, hosting around 19 racing fixtures a year and also home to a popular summer car boot sale located in the car park. The medieval Church is also a well-known landmark, as its tall tower can be seen throughout the village.
Sedgefield, although technically a small market town, still retains its feel as a village with many of the residents rejecting the idea that Sedgefield is a Town and not a Village. This adds to the charm and character of the area. Local sporting facilities include a Sports College, Cricket field, Golf course and all have a wide range of sporting events during the year which are well supported by the community and visitors.
The village was famously the constituency of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and received a famous visit from former US President George Bush in 2003.
Most recent properties for sale
* SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON CORNER PLOT *This well presented three-bedroom semi-detached property in Trimdon Station offers great scope for personalisation and is readt for it's next owner to create their dream home. Situated on a corner plot, handily accessible but away form the main road,...14Recently added
* IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY *This charming three bedroom semi-detached property in Trimdon Village must be seen to be appreciated. Located away from the main roadway with front access via footpath only the property does however offer rear vehicle access meaning a quiet,...13Recently added
* FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER OPPORTUNITY *This wonderfully presented three bedroom semi detached property in Fishburn offers fantastic value for money. Located close to well regarded schools, shops and bus routes the property is in great condition having been thoroughly modernised...25Reduced
* RARE TO THE MARKET, TWO BED FLAT *This rarely available two bedroom flat on one of Sedgefield's most popular estates is sure to attract attention. The first floor flat is located just off Wallington Drive, close to Sedgefield's high street and the village green. With UPVC double glazing...12
* WONDERFULLY PRESENTED DORMER BUNGALOW, CORNER PLOT *This beautiful dormer bungalow , situated on a corner plot close to central Sedgefield, is sure to attract a high level of interest. Modernised and well cared for inside and out the property offers a great deal for families and couples alike....25
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN is this prominently positioned two bedroom semi detached house which is situated on a good sized plot with upvc double glazing and gas central heating. VIEWING RECOMMENDED. Internally the layout comprises to the ground floor; open plan dual aspect lounge diner with...8
Most recent properties to rent
£395 pcm (£91 pw) Tenancy info
A recently refurbished two bedroom end of terrace property which is available to rent on an unfurnished basis. Improvements to the property include, refurbished bathroom, modern kitchen, re-decoration throughout. Well situated for local amenities. Briefly the property comprises: Lounge, Fitted...10
£550 pcm (£127 pw) Tenancy info
This very well presented one bedroom first floor apartment is now available for immediate occupation within the popular Homebryth House development which was constructed by McCarthy and Stone (Developments) Ltd for those over the age of 60 (with partner being 55 or over).The complex comprises of...11Reduced
£475 pcm (£110 pw) Tenancy info
* MOVE IN BEFORE END FEBRUARY - FIRST MONTHS RENT 1/2 PRICE* A pleasant three bedroomed property which is warmed by gas central heating via a combination boiler and benefitting from double glazing. The layout comprises: Entrance, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen with integral oven and hob. To...8
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Tenancy info
An outstanding four bedroom home, ideal for modern family living with every convenience at your disposal. This beautiful property demands an early viewing. The whole property is finished to high standard. Accommodation briefly comprises: to the ground floor: entrance hall, modern cloakroom,...17
£575 pcm (£133 pw) Tenancy info
***FIRST MONTHS RENT 1/2 PRICE***This very well presented one bedroom first floor apartment is now available for immediate occupation within the popular Homebryth House development which was constructed by McCarthy and Stone (Developments) Ltd for those over the age of 60 (with partner being 55...8
£650 pcm (£150 pw) Tenancy info
A traditional style three bedroom semi detached house which is located within a desirable area of Sedgefield. The property benefits include upvc double glazing (to most windows), gas central heating via combination boiler and has lawned gardens to both front and rear, making it an ideal family...13