* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Durham
1 Old Elvet, Durham City, DH1 3HL
As one of the leading estate agents in Durham city and the surrounding areas, we merge traditional values with a modern approach offering a variety of property services to our clients. From selling your property for the first time to efficiently managing your property letting or sales portfolio, our expertise covers all aspects of the housing industry.
As well as traditional property buying and selling help, we can also offer ourselves as successful letting agents to help anyone looking to rent or let in the area. Our reliable lettings team have a wealth of knowledge in this very busy area, managing a considerable number of rental properties each year, and are best placed to provide all of the support services and expertise needed.
Our reputation as a Durham estate agent has grown, this has allowed us to establish strong connections with many professionals in the industry including financial services and legal expertise. We can set you up with these specialists to support your property exchange and ensure that it runs as smoothly as possible, within your desired timescales.
Our office also works closely with Fine & Country Properties to promote some of the most stunning country properties in the Durham area.
The professional property service that we provide is unrivalled by any other estate agent in Durham and we welcome you to contact us and find out for yourself. Contact us today or come and meet us in the office for a personal discussion about your property needs and the services we can offer.
Durham local information
Durham’s prestigious University is the third oldest in England, behind Oxford the Cambridge, and brings with it a vast amount of cultural presence. These range from the Oriental museum, which is Britain’s only museum dedicated to the eastern arts and antiques, to the Botanic Garden that holds some of the most interesting global trees and plants.
The University has a major sporting impact on the city, with the likes of rowing and cricket being the most notable sports. The River Wear provides some 1800m of rowing space for both the Durham College Rowing and Durham University Boat Club, as well as the city’s Amateur Rowing Club that is one of the oldest clubs in the country.
Durham Castle is a tremendous sight and remains Britain’s best-preserved Norman strongholds and one of the largest. Another fine form of Norman architecture is the Durham Cathedral, which dates back to 1093. Some well-known figures from Durham include comedian Rowan Atkinson and Tony Blair, who both attended the local Chorister School.
Most recent properties for sale
* NO CHAIN * VERY SPACIOUS * EXTENDED * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * GREAT ACCESS TO DURHAM AND 1(m) *Available to purchase with the benefit of immediate vacant possession is this very spacious and extended home which has excellent access to both Durham City and the A1(m). Ideal for a variety of...10Reduced
* NO CHAIN * NEW KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND BOILER * RE-WIRED * VERY SPACIOUS * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * TWO RECEPTION AREAS * DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AND GARDENS *Offered to the market is this beautifully presented, much improved, and very spacious home. A property which should suit the needs of a...14Reduced
No Upper Chain * Popular Location * Close to Amenities & Transport Links * Ideal Family Home or Buy to Let * Corner Plot * Gardens, Drive & Garage * Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating *The floor plan briefly comprises: entrance porch, lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility room. The first floor...16Reduced
No Upper Chain * Lovely Starter Home or Buy to Let * Modern & Well Presented Throughout * Replacement Grey Upvc Double Glazing * GCH Via Combi * Outskirts of Durham City * Close to Shops, School & Road Links * Early Viewing Advised *The floor plan briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, lounge...10
* NO CHAIN * NEW KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND CARPETS * TRADITIONALLY POPULAR LOCATION * PARKING AND GARDENS * CLOSE TO DURHAM CITY CENTRE *Available to purchase with the benefit of no onward chain is this lovely family home which has new kitchen, bathroom and carpets. Having also been re-decorated, the...9Reduced
Well Presented Family Home * Competitive Price * Popular & Convenient Location * Good Local Amenities & Road Links * Gardens & Parking * Double Glazing & GCH * Must be Viewed *The floor plan comprises: entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room with french doors to the rear garden, modern...10
Most recent properties to rent
£695 pcm (£160 pw) Tenancy info
Part Furnished * Walking Distance to Durham City * Tucked Away Position * Well Presented * Double Glazing & GCH * Must Be Viewed *Briefly comprising: The ground floor has entrance hallway, lounge and kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom WC. Externally there is a small...10Recently added
£625 pcm (£144 pw) Tenancy info
Welcomed to the rental market is this newly renovated, furnished spacious apartment located in Framwellgate Moor, located approximately 2 miles from Durham city centre and close to local shops and bus routes to the centre of Durham. Accommodation includes: entrance hall, spacious kitchen with...3Recently added
£600 pcm (£138 pw) Tenancy info
Robinsons offer to the market this two bedroomed furnished spacious executive flat in Framwellgate Moor, which is located approximately 2 miles from Durham city centre. The flats are situated close to local shops and bus routes to the centre of Durham. Viewing is highly recommended. Furnished...6Recently added
£820 pcm (£189 pw) Tenancy info
Stunning Family Home * Extended & Versatile Floor Plan * 3/4 Bedrooms * Popular Location * Sunny Rear Garden & Ample Parking * Close to Durham & Major Road Links * Must Be Viewed *The floor plan briefly comprises: inviting hallway, bedroom/reception, lounge, open plan kitchen dining room with a...16Recently added
£525 pcm (£121 pw) Tenancy info
* EXCELLENT POSITION * MODERN DEVELOPMENT * OFF-STREET PARKING*Available immediately on an un-furnished basis is this very well presented three bedroom end link home.Located in the popular village of Langley Park the property offers good access to schools, amenities, recreational facilities and...10Recently added
£730 pcm (£168 pw) Tenancy info
* EXCELLENT CONDITION AND LOCATION * TWO LARGE BEDROOMS * INVITING LIVING ROOM * ALLOCATED CAR PARKING * WALKING DISTANCE OF THE CITY CENTRE * A modern 2 bedroom ground floor executive apartment within walking distance of Durham City Centre available to let on a furnished basis. The accommodation...9Reduced