* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Durham
1 Old Elvet, Durham City, DH1 3HL
As one of the leading estate agents in Durham city and the surrounding areas, we merge traditional values with a modern approach offering a variety of property services to our clients. From selling your property for the first time to efficiently managing your property letting or sales portfolio, our expertise covers all aspects of the housing industry.
As well as traditional property buying and selling help, we can also offer ourselves as successful letting agents to help anyone looking to rent or let in the area. Our reliable lettings team have a wealth of knowledge in this very busy area, managing a considerable number of rental properties each year, and are best placed to provide all of the support services and expertise needed.
Our reputation as a Durham estate agent has grown, this has allowed us to establish strong connections with many professionals in the industry including financial services and legal expertise. We can set you up with these specialists to support your property exchange and ensure that it runs as smoothly as possible, within your desired timescales.
Our office also works closely with Fine & Country Properties to promote some of the most stunning country properties in the Durham area.
The professional property service that we provide is unrivalled by any other estate agent in Durham and we welcome you to contact us and find out for yourself. Contact us today or come and meet us in the office for a personal discussion about your property needs and the services we can offer.
Durham local information
Durham’s prestigious University is the third oldest in England, behind Oxford the Cambridge, and brings with it a vast amount of cultural presence. These range from the Oriental museum, which is Britain’s only museum dedicated to the eastern arts and antiques, to the Botanic Garden that holds some of the most interesting global trees and plants.
The University has a major sporting impact on the city, with the likes of rowing and cricket being the most notable sports. The River Wear provides some 1800m of rowing space for both the Durham College Rowing and Durham University Boat Club, as well as the city’s Amateur Rowing Club that is one of the oldest clubs in the country.
Durham Castle is a tremendous sight and remains Britain’s best-preserved Norman strongholds and one of the largest. Another fine form of Norman architecture is the Durham Cathedral, which dates back to 1093. Some well-known figures from Durham include comedian Rowan Atkinson and Tony Blair, who both attended the local Chorister School.
Most recent properties for sale
NOT TO BE MISSED * WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT * GOOD FURTHER POTENTIAL * POPULAR VILLAGE TYPE LOCATION * SHORT DISTANCE TO DURHAM CITY * IDEAL FIRST BUY OR FAMILY HOME * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA COMBI * NICE OUTSIDE SPACE & REAR PARKING/GARAGE *Offered for sale is...18Recently added
No Upper Chain * Popular Location * Outskirts of Durham * Spacious Floor Plan Over Three Floors * Double Glazing & GCH * The floor plan which is spread over three floors briefly comprises: on the ground floor, entrance hallway, comfortable lounge, WC. The first floor has open plan kitchen/dining...11Recently added
* STUNNING REFURBISHED PROPERTY * GENEROUS CORNER POSITION WITH LARGE GARDENS * IDEAL STARTER OR FAMILY HOME * VILLAGE LOCATION / OUTSKIRTS OF DURHAM * DRIVEWAY PARKING * MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM * BREAKFAST ROOM/STUDY AREA * DOUBLE GLAZING & GCH VIA COMBI * EARLY VIEWING ADVISED * Briefly...14ReducedStudy
* IMAGES COMING SOON BUT DON'T MISS OUT - BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY * Popular Village Location * Outskirts of Sunderland, Durham & Houghton Le Spring * Access to Major Road Links * Ideal First Home or Buy to Let * 2020 Re-Fitted Kitchen * Stylish Bathroom Suite * GCH With New Radiators 2020 *...1Recently added
No Upper Chain * Extended Floor Plan * Well Presented & Refurbished * Ideal First Buy or Family Home * Popular Village Location * Modern Re-Fitted Kitchen * New Modern Bathroom * New Carpets & Flooring Throughout * Enclosed Rear Garden & Ample off Street Parking Possible * Electrics Recently...17Reduced
Stunning Self Build Detached Home * Semi Rural Setting * Spacious Floor Plan Over Three Floors * Large Gardens * Private Rear Aspect * Gated Driveway Entrance * Double Detached Garage * Five Bedrooms Two Bathrooms * Ground Floor Plumbed Under Floor Heating * Electric Under Floor Heating in Main...28Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£725 pcm (£167 pw) Tenancy info
* ONE BEDROOM * GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT * LUXOURY ACCOMMODATION * INCLUDES TV LICENCE * ELECTRICAL HEATING * A superb one bedroom ground floor apartment in the heart of Durham City, offering luxurious accommodation. The apartment briefly comprises: spacious hallway leading to lounge, doors leading...12ReducedOnline viewing
£700 pcm (£162 pw) Tenancy info
Extended Floor Plan * Well Presented * Popular Location * Double Glazing & GCH * Off Street Parking * Must Be Viewed *This property includes a rear extension creating a superb open plan family kitchen/dining/reception area which can only be appreciated upon internal inspection. The property...13
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Tenancy info
Furnished or Unfurnished * Popular Location * Good Local Amenities * Double Glazing & Electric Heating * Garage & Garden *Briefly comprising of entrance hall, stairs, lounge, fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite with over bath shower.Rochester Road is...11
£500 pcm (£115 pw) Tenancy info
Lovely Semi Detached Home * Pleasant Front Outlook * Convenient Location Close to Durham & Major Road Links * Gardens * Rear Parking * Double Glazing & GCH Via Combi * Early Viewing Advised *The floor plan briefly comprises: entrance hall, living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen. The first...10
£510 pcm (£118 pw) Tenancy info
* TWO BEDROOMS * FURNISHED * FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT * ALLOCATED PARKING * VERY POPULAR & CONVENIENT LOCATION * Situated on this new development this 2 bedroom first floor apartment is conveniently located for Durham City, offered fully furnished the property provides luxury accommodation. The...9Online viewing
£450 pcm (£104 pw) Tenancy info
* UNFURNISHED * ONE BEDROOM * VERY POPULAR LOCATION * The property boasts UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating with communal gardens and parking. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, good size bedroom and bathroom. Minster Court is a popular block of...9Online viewing