* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Crook
Royal Corner, Crook, DL15 9UA
Organising your property move can be stressful and challenging for many people, which is why we offer our services to assist you and make the whole exchange as simple for you as possible. We work hard to ensure that your expectations are met and that you receive the best price possible for your property.
As Crook estate agents with a team of qualified experts, we pride ourselves on our customer service that is unrivalled in the area. We also have the resources to provide the supporting services, such as legal professionals and independent financial advice from specialists in the property industry.
Our service successfully manages your home transaction and we make ourselves freely accessible to allow easy communication between you and our team, ensuring that you are constantly involved with the important decisions. Call, email or visit us now so that we can get started on your property move.
Crook local information
Located a few miles away from the River Wear, Crook is a market town that includes a beautiful backdrop of both modern and traditional buildings. Hope Street is home to most of the local shops and healthy selection of pubs. Large parts of the town contain beautiful flowerbeds within large areas of lawn that makes the area a pleasant atmosphere for the local people.
Crook is a market town in County Durham, in the North East of England. It is situated about 10 miles (16 km) south-west of Durham.
Crook lies a couple of miles north of the River Wear, on the A690 from Durham. This turns into the A689 leading up into the scenic upper reaches of Weardale, through Wolsingham and Stanhope.
Most recent properties for sale
* GREAT OPPORTUNITY * TWO BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE AND A DETACHED COTTAGE * AMAZING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS OF STANHOPE TOWN AND SURROUND COUNTRYSIDE * LARGE GARDENS * OUTBUILDINGS * RARELY AVAILABLE * NO ONWARD CHAIN * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *We are delighted to offer to the sales market this rarely...17Recently addedOnline viewing
1Recently addedOnline viewing
* RECENTLY MODERNISED * NEW KITCHEN WITH FITTED APPLICANCES * LOUNGE/DINING ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH OUTHOUSES * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * NO FORWARD CHAIN * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *This recently modernised two bedroom semi-detached house has the benefit of being sold with no onward chain...11ReducedOnline viewing
For sale by modern auction, guide price £52,000 plus reservation fee.We are delighted to offer to the sales market this exceptionally presented cottage style two bedroom mid terrace house, which has had refitted kitchen and bathroom. It is warmed by gas combination boiler and is fully UPVC...13Recently added
* IMPRESSIVE SIX BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME * AMPLE LIVING SPACE THROUGHOUT * LARGE PLOT WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES AND DETACHED GARAGE * FINISHED TO A MODERN STANDARD THROUGHOUT * BALCONY TO THE REAR * OPEN VIEWS * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *This impressive six bedroom detached family...28Recently added
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * VILLAGE LOCATION * ENCLOSED REAR YARD * PRICED COMPETITEVLY * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * We are delighted to bring to the sales market this competitively priced two bedroom mid terrace house which is being sold with no onward chain. The property is located in the popular...9
Most recent properties to rent
£575 pcm (£133 pw) Tenancy info
* LARGE REAR GARDEN * RECENTLY DECORATED * KITCHEN/DINING ROOM * GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING * WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMENITIES * RARELY AVAILABLE * We are delighted to offer to the rental market, this recently decorated two double bedroom mid terrace house which has a large...14Online viewing
£475 pcm (£110 pw) Tenancy info
An extremely spacious three bedroomed terraced home located within the heart of Stanhope and within easy walking distance to all local amenities, the property has been refurbished to create a stylish light and airy home throughout. Having gas central heating and double glazing throughout brief...11