* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Crook
Royal Corner, Crook, DL15 9UA
Organising your property move can be stressful and challenging for many people, which is why we offer our services to assist you and make the whole exchange as simple for you as possible. We work hard to ensure that your expectations are met and that you receive the best price possible for your property.
As Crook estate agents with a team of qualified experts, we pride ourselves on our customer service that is unrivalled in the area. We also have the resources to provide the supporting services, such as legal professionals and independent financial advice from specialists in the property industry.
Our service successfully manages your home transaction and we make ourselves freely accessible to allow easy communication between you and our team, ensuring that you are constantly involved with the important decisions. Call, email or visit us now so that we can get started on your property move.
Crook local information
Located a few miles away from the River Wear, Crook is a market town that includes a beautiful backdrop of both modern and traditional buildings. Hope Street is home to most of the local shops and healthy selection of pubs. Large parts of the town contain beautiful flowerbeds within large areas of lawn that makes the area a pleasant atmosphere for the local people.
Crook is a market town in County Durham, in the North East of England. It is situated about 10 miles (16 km) south-west of Durham.
Crook lies a couple of miles north of the River Wear, on the A690 from Durham. This turns into the A689 leading up into the scenic upper reaches of Weardale, through Wolsingham and Stanhope.
Most recent properties for sale
* LARGE FOUR BEDROOM STONE BUILT HOUSE * EXTENDED TO THE REAR * COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS * GARDENS AND GARAGE * NO ONWARD CHAIN * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * This substantial four bedroom mid terrace house is located in the popular village of Eastgate and has the benefit of gardens, driveway and...16Reduced
* DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE * ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * We are delighted to bring to the sales market, with the benefit of being extended this three bedroom semi detached house , with front and rear gardens, driveway for at least three cars and a single...13Online viewingRecently added
* BEAUTIFULLY MODERNISED * RECENTLY IMPROVED * NEW UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS * RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM * RECENTLY DECORATED * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * WELL LOOKED AFTER GARDENS * OFF STREET PARKING AND GARAGE * This immaculate two double bedroom dormer bungalow has...20Reduced
*EXTENDED AND FULLY REFURBISHED*MODERN DECORATION THROUGHOUT WITH NEW FLOORING*OPEN PLAN RECEPTION ROOM*NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM*GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING*POPULAR LOCATION WITH PLEASANT OUTLOOK*GARDEN AND DRIVEWAY* PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED*We are delighted to offer to...14Reduced
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * COMPETITIVELY PRICED * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *This two double bedroom end terrace house has the benefit of being sold with no onward chain and we feel an internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate. The house has been well looked after over the years but does require...8
*REAR GARDEN*TWO RECEPTION ROOMS*COMPETITIVELY PRICED*VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*Offered to the sales market with the benefit of no onward chain, is this substantial stone built three bedroom mid terrace house, which is well positioned in Stanhope, being within walking distance to the high street...16Reduced
Most recent properties to rent
£475 pcm (£110 pw) Tenancy info
* TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * LARGE KITCHEN PLUS USEFUL UTILITY ROOM * THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS * LOG BURNER * ENCLOSED YARD * VILLAGE LOCATION * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * This large three bedroom end terrace house located in Fir Tree has the benefit of two reception rooms, large kitchen and utility...16
£200 pcm (£46 pw) Tenancy info
A one bedroom second floor flat located strolling distance from Stanhope high street, which offers a wide variety of amenities and bus links. The floor plan comprises of; communal entrance (shared with one other flat), open plan lounge/kitchen room, bedroom, walk in dressing room/storage room,...6Reduced
£275 pcm (£63 pw) Tenancy info
One bedroom end terrace house which would be suited for someone looking to be within walking distance of Crook town centre and the main bus stop. The floor plan comprises, lounge, re-fitted kitchen, master bedroom and family bathroom. The house is warmed by gas central heating and is fully uPVC...8
£425 pcm (£98 pw) Tenancy info
* FIRST MONTHS RENT £200 * RECENTLY DECORATED * MODERN KITCHEN * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * ENCLOSED GARDEN * This recently decorated two bedroom mid terrace house, located in the popular village of Hunwick is available for rent on a un-furnished basis. The internal accommodation comprises; hallway,...13
£425 pcm (£98 pw) Tenancy info
MODERN KITCHEN FITTED * MODERN DECORATION AND FLOORING THROUGHOUT * WINDOWS AND EXTERNAL DOORS * VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *This two double bedroom mid terrace house has recently undergone a programme of refurbishment and has been finished to a modern standard. The internal floor plan which is...10
£385 pcm (£89 pw) Tenancy info
* RECENTLY DECORATED AND NEW CARPETS * This two bedroom mid terrace house is warmed by gas central heating and has the benefit of UPVC double glazing is located in Tow Law, close to schooling, amenities and bus routes. The internal floor plan comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen,...8