* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Crook
Royal Corner, Crook, DL15 9UA
Organising your property move can be stressful and challenging for many people, which is why we offer our services to assist you and make the whole exchange as simple for you as possible. We work hard to ensure that your expectations are met and that you receive the best price possible for your property.
As Crook estate agents with a team of qualified experts, we pride ourselves on our customer service that is unrivalled in the area. We also have the resources to provide the supporting services, such as legal professionals and independent financial advice from specialists in the property industry.
Our service successfully manages your home transaction and we make ourselves freely accessible to allow easy communication between you and our team, ensuring that you are constantly involved with the important decisions. Call, email or visit us now so that we can get started on your property move.
Crook local information
Located a few miles away from the River Wear, Crook is a market town that includes a beautiful backdrop of both modern and traditional buildings. Hope Street is home to most of the local shops and healthy selection of pubs. Large parts of the town contain beautiful flowerbeds within large areas of lawn that makes the area a pleasant atmosphere for the local people.
Crook is a market town in County Durham, in the North East of England. It is situated about 10 miles (16 km) south-west of Durham.
Crook lies a couple of miles north of the River Wear, on the A690 from Durham. This turns into the A689 leading up into the scenic upper reaches of Weardale, through Wolsingham and Stanhope.
Most recent properties for sale
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * COMPETIVELY PRICED * This two bedroom mid terrace house, located in Sunnybrow requires refurbishment and this has been reflected in the competitive asking price. The floor plan comprises; entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen/dining room, bathroom. To the first floor there are...9Recently addedOnline viewing
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * LARGE GARAGE * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * COMPETITIVELY PRICED * STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * Being sold with the bonus of no onward chain this two bedroom mid terrace house features a large garage, and enclosed front garden with fantastic views. The...17Recently added
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * SUN ROOM EXTENTION * STUNNING STONE BUILT HOME * POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION * TWO BATHROOMS/SHOWER ROOMS * USEFUL LAUNDRY ROOM * ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN * RARELY AVAILABLE *This attractive two double bedroom stone built terrace house is pleasantly located in the popular village of...10Recently addedOnline viewing
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE * EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * CLOAKROOM/WC * REAR GARDEN WITH BRICK SHED * RARELY AVAILABLE * This good size three bedroom mid terrace house which is located within strolling distance to Crook town centre is offered to the sales market with no...12Recently addedOnline viewingStudy
* SYMPATHETICALLY MODERNISED RETAINING MANY ORIGINALLY FEATURES * LARGE STONE BUILT HOUSE * SPACIOUS ACCOMODATION THROUGHOUT * KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH SOME INTEGRAL APPLIANCES * RE-FITTED BATHROOM * GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS * WALKING DISTANCE TO CROOK TOWN CENTRE *...16Recently addedOnline viewing
Two x 1 bedroom flats located within walking distance of Crook town centre. Freehold included in the sale. The accommodation comprises; Communal entrance door; door giving access to the ground floor flat and staircase leading to the first floor and access door to the flat. Ground floor flat...3Recently added
Most recent properties to rent
£375 pcm (£87 pw) Tenancy info
Well positioned in this pleasant street in Willington, we are delighted to bring to the market for rent this two double bedroom mid terrace house, which should appeal to a number of applicantsIt is warmed by gas central heating via combination boiler and is fully UPVC double glazed and the floor...12Recently added
£485 pcm (£112 pw) Tenancy info
This extended three bedroom mid terrace house is located in the popular village of High Grange and enjoys a garden and countryside views to the front. The house is warmed by solid fuel central heating and has UPVC double glazed windows. The floor plan comprises; entrance porch, lounge, dining...13Recently addedStudy
£525 pcm (£121 pw) Tenancy info
*RARELY OFFERED TO THE RENTAL MARKET* Located within strolling distance to the market square is this good sized three bedroom stone built terrace house. The internal floor plan comprises; entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, to the first floor is the spacious lounge, and the second floor there...13
£425 pcm (£98 pw) Tenancy info
Two bedroom plus a large attic space warmed via gas central heating. Spacious accommodation throughout consisting of entrance porch, lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen and bathroom to the rear. Two double bedrooms to the first floor. Viewing by appointment only. SPECIFICATIONS: All...9
£475 pcm (£110 pw) Tenancy info
An extremely spacious three bedroomed terraced home located within the heart of Stanhope and within easy walking distance to all local amenities, the property has been refurbished to create a stylish light and airy home throughout. Having gas central heating and double glazing throughout brief...11