* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Chester Le Street
45 Front Street, Chester Le Street, DH3 3BH
As one of the leading Chester Le Street estate agents, whatever your needs are in buying and selling we can provide you with the right type of service that you will be happy with. We develop a strong relationship with you to ensure that you are always well informed of everything that is happening throughout the process of buying or selling your property. Our service is tailored around your own expectations, which is why our qualified staff are eager to learn the motivation behind your move.
We are also in the prime position to help any landlords or tenants looking at getting involved in the lettings market. Providing support for both experienced landlords, new landlords or tenants, we are the Chester le Street estate agent who will meet the needs of anyone needing property advice.
Our success in the local property industry comes from our qualified employees who are committed to their clients and staying on top of the housing market. Contact us now by email or phone to talk to a member of staff. You can also call into our office for a more personal discussion about our properties and services anytime.
Chester le Street local information
Chester le Street is a market town located in County Durham, with a rich history dating back to the Roman times. Home to St Mary & St Cuthbert parish church, a place of worship for over 1000 years and, although it has been regularly maintained, the existing building still has elements dating over 950 years old. The town also includes The Queens Head Hotel, which was constructed over 250 years ago in a central location on Front Street and is one of the largest buildings in the entire street.
The local railway station opened in 1868 and offers both cross-country train services and local connections. The Riverside Ground at Chester-le-Street is home to Durham County Cricket Club, which became a first class county in 1992, and the local rowing club is based on the River Wear.
Most recent properties for sale
* AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING FAMILY HOME * EXTENDED * MUCH IMPROVED - RE-FITTED KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND JACK AND JILL SHOWER ROOM * LOVELY FLOORING THROUGHOUT * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * One of the finest properties we have had the pleasure of marketing in recent memory. This rarely available five bedroom...17Recently added
* EXTENDED * VERY WELL PRESENTED * 3 / 4 BEDROOMS * NICE PLOT * AMPLE PARKING AND GARAGE * ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN *Available to purchase is this very well presented 3 / 4 bedroom family home. Located on what has traditionally proven to be a popular development, the home should appeal to a wide...15Recently added
* RARELY AVAILABLE * LOVELY OUTLOOK TO FRONT * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * WALK-IN SHOWER *Offered to the market is this well presented and pleasantly situated two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. The property has a floor plan comprising of: entrance lobby, inviting living room with beautiful outlook...16Online viewing
Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher included. Part exchange available.The Leicester has everything you could wish for in a family home. This spacious 4-bedroom property includes a front aspect lounge with a feature bay window. Downstairs, there is also an open plan kitchen/dining area with...15
Part exchange available.The Arundel is a perfectly proportioned 4-bedroom home designed with the modern family in mind. The ground floor boasts a spacious front aspect lounge and a stunning open-plan kitchen/dining area with bifold doors to the rear garden. There is also a built-in garage and a...13Reduced
* NO CHAIN * LARGER STYLE * WELL PRESENTED * EXCELLENT LOCATION * EN-SUITE FACILITIES * Offered to the market is this immaculately presented, larger style two bedroom first floor apartment. This spacious and well presented property is located within a prestigious and sought after residential...13
Most recent properties to rent
£800 pcm (£185 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE NOW * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED * FANTASTIC POSITION * VERY RARELY AVAILABLE * STUNNING VIEWS * ACCESS VIA ELECTRIC GATES *Available to move into immediately is this beautifully presented and ideally located three bedroom, end of terrace cottage. The property offers offers fantastic...13Online viewing
£425 pcm (£98 pw) Tenancy info
* MUST BE VIEWED * RARE THREE BEDROOM FLAT * REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT * IN THE PROCESS OF BEING DECORATED * MODERN LIVING * GCH VIA COMBI * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING * CLOSE TO AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS * PRIVATE YARD *Appealing to young families or couples, located in a popular location...9