* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Chester Le Street
45 Front Street, Chester Le Street, DH3 3BH
As one of the leading Chester Le Street estate agents, whatever your needs are in buying and selling we can provide you with the right type of service that you will be happy with. We develop a strong relationship with you to ensure that you are always well informed of everything that is happening throughout the process of buying or selling your property. Our service is tailored around your own expectations, which is why our qualified staff are eager to learn the motivation behind your move.
We are also in the prime position to help any landlords or tenants looking at getting involved in the lettings market. Providing support for both experienced landlords, new landlords or tenants, we are the Chester le Street estate agent who will meet the needs of anyone needing property advice.
Our success in the local property industry comes from our qualified employees who are committed to their clients and staying on top of the housing market. Contact us now by email or phone to talk to a member of staff. You can also call into our office for a more personal discussion about our properties and services anytime.
Chester le Street local information
Chester le Street is a market town located in County Durham, with a rich history dating back to the Roman times. Home to St Mary & St Cuthbert parish church, a place of worship for over 1000 years and, although it has been regularly maintained, the existing building still has elements dating over 950 years old. The town also includes The Queens Head Hotel, which was constructed over 250 years ago in a central location on Front Street and is one of the largest buildings in the entire street.
The local railway station opened in 1868 and offers both cross-country train services and local connections. The Riverside Ground at Chester-le-Street is home to Durham County Cricket Club, which became a first class county in 1992, and the local rowing club is based on the River Wear.
Most recent properties for sale
* VERY RARELY AVAILABLE * BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED * STUNNING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM * CORNER PLOT IN CUL DE SAC * DETACHED GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY * UTILITY ROOM * NICE OUTLOOK * NEW WINDOWS AND DOORS IN 2016 *An incredibly rare opportunity to purchase this stunning home which occupies a corner plot in...22
* Superb Family Home * Quality Fixture & Fittings * Competitive Price * Early Viewing Advised * Spacious Floor Plan * Lovely Rear Garden * Popular Location * Good Road Links * Four Good Sized Bedrooms * En-Suite, Downstairs WC & Utility Room *Available to purchase is this beautifully presented...19
* NO CHAIN * BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM SUITE * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * AMPLE PARKING AND LARGE GARAGE * PRIVATE REAR GARDEN *Available with no onward chain is this simply stunning family home. Occupying a well-sized plot in a quiet cul de sac on this sought after development, the property should suit...15
* NO CHAIN * REFURBISHED * EXTENDED * NEW WINDOWS AND DOORS * NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM *Located on what has traditionally proven to be one of Chester le Street's most desirable areas, we offer for sale this spacious, refurbished and extended three bedroom semi-detached home with large detached...14
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED * FANTASTIC POSITION * ALLOCATED CAR PARKING * HIGH QUALITY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM * ALLOCATED CAR PARKING * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * A beautifully presented and ideally located two bedroom second floor apartment. Positioned on this modern and attractive residential...14
* RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM * OFF-STREET PARKING FOR * MORE PHOTOS TO FOLLOW * Having a re-fitted shower room, modern combi boiler, and off-street car parking, this property should appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers.The property is located within close proximity to local amenities,...5
Most recent properties to rent
£750 pcm (£173 pw) Tenancy info
* THREE STOREY * EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS * TWO EN SUITES * FAMILY BATHROOM * DOWNSTAIRS TOILET * FANTASTIC SCENIC VIEWS TO FRONT * MUST BE VIEWED * Well positioned, three storey, four bedroom home available to rent from approx. 12th February. The property has a wealth of benefits including good...8
£325 pcm (£75 pw) Tenancy info
* RECENTLY RE-DECORATED AND IMPROVED * A two bedroom end of terrace home with gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, and on-street parking to the front.The property briefly comprises good sized living room and kitchen with dining area to the ground floor. On the first floor there is a...9Reduced
£500 pcm (£115 pw) Tenancy info
Offered to the market on an unfurnished basis is this spacious three bedroom end terraced house which benefits from having gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. The property comprises to the ground floor: Entrance hallway, lounge, large kitchen /diner. To the first floor there...11
£520 pcm (£120 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE NOW * NEW CARPETS * WELL PRESENTED * GOOD COMMUTER BASE * CLOSE TO A1(M) AND NEWCASTLE * A well presented first floor apartment which has new carpets and is available to rent immediately. Located in Birtley the property has good access to the A1(m), and has easy access into Newcastle,...8
£375 pcm (£87 pw) Tenancy info
* READY TO MOVE INTO * NICE POSITION * RECENTLY RE-DECORATED AND CLEANED * GOOD COMMUTER BASE * Available to rent immediately on an unfurnished basis is this well presented and nicely positioned one bedroom ground floor flat. Located in what has traditionally been a sought after development, the...12
£550 pcm (£127 pw) Tenancy info
* LARGER STYLE * SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND KITCHEN * EN-SUITE FACILITIES * ALLOCATED PARKING *Available to rent immediately is this larger style two bedroom executive ground floor apartment. Located in the sought after Highfield Rise development the property has a floorplan which comprises: entrance...11