* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Property Moves - Hove
109 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2AF
Since being established in 1993 Property Moves has become one of the leading and most well respected independent letting agents in the Brighton, Hove and surrounding area. From our early beginnings working from serviced offices in Western Road we have flourished into a high profile and ambitious company based in Church Road, Hove.Why Property Moves?...
quality of tenant... Finding the right tenant is paramount and is one of the biggest factors of ensuring a smooth running tenancy. We would rather not let your property than move an unsuitable tenant in.
advertising and exposure... As a company we invest heavily advertising your property in the most prominent areas, these include our High Street office and most importantly on national websites including OnTheMartket.com.established independent agent... We started trading in February 1993 and won the first regional Princes Youth business trust award for preparation of our business plan. Being independent we are able to adapt to clients needs in a fast paced ever changing marketplace.
experienced team...Property Moves' Directors, Warren Knight and Graham Shipp are both very hands on within the business and work every day in the office, combine this with an experienced team divided into two specialist departments where everyone is focused on their given tasks.
attention to detail...Throughout the two departments all staff have been trained to have a high attention to detail, this ensures an excellent level of customer service is offered to both landlords and tenants.We offer flexible levels of service to compliment each individuals needs by being tailor made and are offered at very competitive rates.
Most recent properties to rent
£1,550 pcm (£358 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * A good size modern third floor two bedroom flat in central Brighton, Furnished, Nsh, Spacious lounge with modern fully fitted open plan kitchen & door to a balcony, Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, Master bedroom wit8Recently added
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * A newly renovated lower ground floor one bedroom flat with additional study area in central Brighton - just off the seafront and only a short walk from the centre of town. Good size living area with semi open modern fitted kit8Recently added
£850 pcm (£196 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * A brilliant, newly refurbished first floor one bed in central Brighton. Well presented with a good size living area benefitting from high ceilings, spacious double bedroom, modern separate kitchen, lovely modern shower room, m8Reduced
£2,150 pcm (£496 pw) Tenancy info
A four bedroom student house arranged over three floors in central Hanover, Part/furnished BEDS ONLY, GFCH, four doubles, fitted kitchen, bath and shower, patio area, Short walk to shops and Brighton station, Viewing recommended.8
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * A very central first floor two bedroom flat, Part furnished, Gfch, Spacious lounge, Two double bedrooms, Bathroom with bath & shower, Fitted kitchen, Short walk to seafront, shops & Brighton Station, Viewing recommended.7Online viewing
£3,033 pcm (£700 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * A very very central five bedroom maisonette in the heart of Brighton, Furnished, Nsh, Good size lounge , Modern fitted kitchen, Five double bedrooms, Ensuite & Shower room, Seconds from the shops & a very short walk to seafron6Online viewing