* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Property Moves - Hove
109 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2AF
Since being established in 1993 Property Moves has become one of the leading and most well respected independent letting agents in the Brighton, Hove and surrounding area. From our early beginnings working from serviced offices in Western Road we have flourished into a high profile and ambitious company based in Church Road, Hove.
Why Property Moves?...
quality of tenant... Finding the right tenant is paramount and is one of the biggest factors of ensuring a smooth running tenancy. We would rather not let your property than move an unsuitable tenant in.
advertising and exposure... As a company we invest heavily advertising your property in the most prominent areas, these include our High Street office and most importantly on national websites including OnTheMartket.com.
established independent agent... We started trading in February 1993 and won the first regional Princes Youth business trust award for preparation of our business plan. Being independent we are able to adapt to clients needs in a fast paced ever changing marketplace.
experienced team...Property Moves' Directors, Warren Knight and Graham Shipp are both very hands on within the business and work every day in the office, combine this with an experienced team divided into two specialist departments where everyone is focused on their given tasks.
attention to detail...Throughout the two departments all staff have been trained to have a high attention to detail, this ensures an excellent level of customer service is offered to both landlords and tenants.
We offer flexible levels of service to compliment each individuals needs by being tailor made and are offered at very competitive rates.
Most recent properties to rent
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * A very very central first floor two bedroom flat, Unfurnished, Gfch, Spacious lounge, Dining room, Two double bedrooms, Sep kitchen, Bathroom with bath & shower, Roof terrace, Very short walk to shops, seafront & Brighton stat8Recently added
£950 pcm (£219 pw) Tenancy info
A good size light & airy two bedroom purpose built flat in the popular Queens Park area. Good size living area, modern glossy white kitchen, modern shower room, modern electric heating, well proportioned, unfurnished. Viewing recommended, further details8Recently added
£895 pcm (£207 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available *A brilliant one bedroom second floor flat in Hove - situated only a short walk from the seafront and Church Rad. Light and airy throughout with a lovely open plan living area, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, good siz8Recently added
£695 pcm (£160 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * A brilliant ground floor studio flat in Hove just off Church Road. Spacious main room with high ceilings, separate kitchen, white bathroom suite, good condition, electric heating, unfurnished, close to Hove Station and shops.7Recently added
£1,050 pcm (£242 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * A brilliant one bedroom flat on Brighton seafront. Very central, large living area, modern cream kitchen, modern bathroom, south facing patio, lower ground floor, gas central heating, unfurnished. Viewing highly recommended, f8Online viewingRecently added
£975 pcm (£225 pw) Tenancy info
* Video Tour Available * A good size two bedroom first floor flat with a parking space & easy access to the A23, Unfurnished, Gfch, Spacious double aspect lounge, Modern kitchen, Two double bedrooms, Bathroom with bath & shower, Short walk to Preston8Recently added