* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Phillips Smith & Dunn - Barnstaple
Alliance House, Cross Street, Barnstaple, EX31 1BA
Selling Your Property, Choose an agent you can trust
Phillips Smith & Dunn are one of North Devon’s oldest and most respected land and property agents specialising in all types of property. At Phillips Smith & Dunn we pride ourselves on delivering the very best in customer service offered by our highly trained, proactive and experienced staff. We work hard to ensure you are delighted with the service you receive.
We deal with the sales of country houses and residential property together with lettings. We also specialise in agricultural and land sales. Being one of the original members of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents Scheme our positive and proactive approach to lettings, sales and purchases will ensure a happy and as smooth a transaction as possible
So, why should you choose Phillips Smith & Dunn to sell your property? Here are just a few reasons!
- Free, no obligation valuations and consultations
- Established agents with a proven track record of getting results
- Extensive marketing links including National websites such as OnTheMarket.com
- Competitive commission rates on a ‘No sale, No fee’ basis
- Experienced, personal service from one of North Devon’s oldest and most respected Agents
- 3 prominent office locations in Barnstaple, Bideford and Braunton, as well as a Knightsbridge, London office link
- Guaranteed feedback to vendors and continuous communication throughout the sales process
- Proactive staff whom pride themselves on offering the best customer service
- Thousands of active applicants looking for properties on our database
Most recent properties for sale
A one off opportunity to acquire an exceptional south facing ground floor apartment with its own private terrace and garden all overlooking the River Yeo and being in this prestigious modern block of 12 within a hundred yards level walk of the town centre of Barnstaple.9Reduced
Conveniently situated in one of the more favoured locations on the outskirts of Barnstaple town, and with easy access to the Link Road, is this attractive 1930's individual detached family house which offers spacious, light and airy versatile accommodation. The property offers charming period...27ReducedStudy
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - When it comes to an estate situation Higher Cross Road is simply the pice de rsistance! With a double garage, a large double driveway with ample parking and turning, large hallways and landing spaces, traditional bay windows with dual aspect rooms ensure to contact...15Online viewing
This delightful house occupies a most desirable location in the highly regarded village of Goodleigh. The Heritage by Potton is one of the most successful ranges of privately built home designs of recent years and creates a superb impression as it is approached via the gated entrance. The method...40Study
Most recent properties to rent
£900 pcm (£208 pw) Tenancy info
A beautifully refurbished 2 bedroom detached bungalow situated in a quiet location within a short walking distance of Barnstaple town centre. The property benefits from brand new kitchen, brand new bathroom, wood burner, two double bedrooms and generous garden of which is south facing. Brand new...9