* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Moore Allen & Innocent - Cirencester
33 Castle Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1QD
We are an independent partnership specialising in Residential Sales & Lettings as well as Property Management and Auctions with experienced and specialist teams in Cirencester, Lechlade and Tetbury offering a wealth of knowledge and providing advice that you can trust.
Whether Residential, Agricultural or Commercial property we recognise that choosing the right agent is often one of the most important decisions you are likely to make - not only from a financial point of view, but also for personal peace of mind.
You will certainly have received approaches from a number of agents over the years and you might ask the question “Why is Moore Allen & Innocent any different to the rest”?
Very simply, we understand that whilst every property is different – every vendor and landlord is equally as different, with a unique set of requirements and instructions.
At Moore Allen & Innocent we pride ourselves on offering a personally tailored service whether selling or letting, town or country, Period or modern.
With an impressive local heritage providing service to our clients throughout the Cotswolds since 1845 our core values of integrity and professionalism have remained the same throughout.
As well as being NAEA, ARLA & RICS regulated we are also an independent partnership, so you can rest assured that the owners of the firm are also directly involved in the day-to-day business, taking care of clients and working to the highest standards.
So please, Call us, Email us or drop in and See us - we would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you in greater depth our range of services and how we can help.
Most recent properties for sale
A beautiful Grade II Listed Cotswold stone barn set within 0.35 acres of attractive mature gardens. Located in the popular village of Baunton, an idyllic setting within the Churn valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty affording wonderful surrounding open views.23Reduced
A substantial stone - built period house, beautifully presented throughout and benefitting from extended accommodation arranged over three floors totalling 1800 sq ft. and providing great flexibility. Somewhat unique for this area it benefits from a driveway with parking for three cars and a...17
Most recent properties to rent
£825 pcm (£190 pw) Tenancy info
* MOORE ALLEN & INNOCENT * are delighted to offer this 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM Cotswold stone cottage within the POPULAR STRATTON AREA of town close to the LOCAL SHOP, POST OFFICE, SCHOOL and delightful countryside walks. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY for a FLEXIBLE LET UP TO 10 MONTHS call today to view.14
£2,795 pcm (£645 pw) Tenancy info
* MOORE ALLEN & INNOCENT * are delighted to offer this EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS 4-5 DOUBLE BEDROOM detached farmhouse situated to the edge of this BEAUTIFUL NATIONAL TRUST ESTATE. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY and for a LONG LET IF DESIRED early viewing is highly recommended.15
SUMMARY Rurally located light industrial space providing approximately 521 sq ft of work space in a secluded rural location with good access to the A417 between Cirencester and Fairford and the A419 between Cirencester and Cricklade.3
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) Tenancy info
* MOORE ALLEN & INNOCENT * are delighted to offer this MODERN BUILD 3-bedroom family home within the sought-after Cotswold Gate development to the rural edge of this popular market town. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY and for a LONG LET IF DESIRED we would urge early viewing to avoid disappointment.15
£1,695 pcm (£391 pw) Tenancy info
* MOORE ALLEN & INNOCENT * are delighted to offer for rent this spacious and VERY WELL-APPOINTED 4 BEDROOM, 3 SHOWER /BATHROOM family home situated within an IMPRESSIVE MODERN DEVELOPMENT to the rural edge of town. Available shortly and for A LONG LET IF DESIRED early viewing is recommended.17