* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Moore Allen & Innocent - Cirencester
33 Castle Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1QD
We are an independent partnership specialising in Residential Sales & Lettings as well as Property Management and Auctions with experienced and specialist teams in Cirencester, Lechlade and Tetbury offering a wealth of knowledge and providing advice that you can trust.
Whether Residential, Agricultural or Commercial property we recognise that choosing the right agent is often one of the most important decisions you are likely to make - not only from a financial point of view, but also for personal peace of mind.
You will certainly have received approaches from a number of agents over the years and you might ask the question “Why is Moore Allen & Innocent any different to the rest”?
Very simply, we understand that whilst every property is different – every vendor and landlord is equally as different, with a unique set of requirements and instructions.
At Moore Allen & Innocent we pride ourselves on offering a personally tailored service whether selling or letting, town or country, Period or modern.
With an impressive local heritage providing service to our clients throughout the Cotswolds since 1845 our core values of integrity and professionalism have remained the same throughout.
As well as being NAEA, ARLA & RICS regulated we are also an independent partnership, so you can rest assured that the owners of the firm are also directly involved in the day-to-day business, taking care of clients and working to the highest standards.
So please, Call us, Email us or drop in and See us - we would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you in greater depth our range of services and how we can help.
Most recent properties for sale
An outstanding house that is full of character and provides spacious and flexible accommodation totalling 2000 sq. ft. Lovingly refurbished by the current owners whose eye for detail has created this beautiful family home. The property is further enhanced by the beautiful landscaped rear garden,...21Study
Most recent properties to rent
£1,375 pcm (£317 pw) Tenancy info
* MOORE ALLEN & INNOCENT * are delighted to offer this WELL PRESENTED 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM town house with OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE, GARDENS, GARAGE & PARKING within this well-regarded development to the edge of town. Available shortly and for a LONG LET IF DESIRED contact us today to view.16Recently addedOnline viewing
Rurally located Studio/Office space providing approximately 260 sq ft of work space in a secluded rural location with good access to the A417 between Cirencester and Fairford and the A419 between Cirencester and Cricklade.4Recently added
£825 pcm (£190 pw) Tenancy info
* MOORE ALLEN & INNOCENT * are very pleased to offer for rent this 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM Cotswold stone cottage situated within a secluded terrace just off the town centre. Available shortly and for a LONG LET IF DESIRED, contact us today for further details and to view.9Online viewing
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Tenancy info
* MOORE ALLEN & INNOCENT * are pleased to offer this DETACHED STUDIO with private access and GARDEN PATIO situated in a SECLUDED position near to the heart of this well-serviced Cotswold riverside town. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, to view contact Nancy or Lorraine[use Contact Agent Button].8
£945 pcm (£218 pw) Tenancy info
* MOORE ALLEN & INNOCENT * are delighted to offer this REFURBISHED and WELL-PRESENTED 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM Period cottage located within a conservation area close to the heart of town. Available for a LONG LET IF DESIRED early viewing highly recommended. Contact Shelbie and Rachael for more details.13Online viewing
£1,095 pcm (£253 pw) Tenancy info
* MOORE ALLEN & INNOCENT * are delighted to offer this ATTRACTIVE AND SPACIOUS 3-bedroom cottage situated on a working rural estate near to Rendcomb between Cirencester and Cheltenham and benefiting from FAST BROADBAND, biomass heating and views across the surrounding countryside.14