* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
McHugh Estate Agents - Hardgate Cross
576 Kilbowie Road, Hardgate Cross, G81 6QU
In 1983 Owen McHugh established McHugh Estate Agents to promote a high standard of customer service and a common sense approach to estate agency. Owen’s knowledge of the housing market and passion for personal service for both buyers and sellers quickly put Mchugh Estate Agents on a firm footing as the agents of choice within the North West Glasgow and West Dunbartonshire areas.
The McHugh family own and manage McHugh Estate Agents to this day, with the same ethos of hard work and a high standard of service but with that personal touch that sets us aside from our competitors. We have been on hand to advise and successfully negotiate sales in the peaks and troughs of property markets and have handled over 10,000 property sales. The majority of our business comes from repeat clients and referrals, which cannot be said for many other agents.
WHAT WE DO…
- Web advertising. We advertise each property with full details, photos, floorplans and schedules on OnTheMarket.com, and Mchugh Estate Agents.co.uk among others. Vendors & prospective purchasers can also share properties on our website via social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)
- Full colour quality brochures. We use the latest camera technology to produce realistic, quality photography. Together with colour floorplans and a detailed property description to highlight the features, our aim is to make an easy read which will invite prospective purchasers to book a viewing
- Accompanied viewings. We offer assistance with viewings when vendors may not be available or when properties are unoccupied to making sure that each of our clients gets the best opportunity to capitalise in their marketing period.
- Prominent office location. Your property will be advertised in our prominent, street facing illuminated window display. Our conveniently positioned office is set back from Kilbowie Road with ample parking to the front, ideal for new and existing clients to drop in. We frequently experience prospective purchaser’s dropping in or perusing the window display whilst shopping in neighbouring businesses at Hardgate Cross.
- Competitive fees and transparency. We strive to bring you the best level of service at an honest and realistic price. Before the property can be introduced to the market there will be a marketing fee. You will also be required by law to have a Home Buyers Report (please speak to us before instructing anyone as a good quality surveyor who knows your area can make a huge difference). At the end of the process there will be a House Sale fee. All of our fees will be quoted prior to the marketing instruction, so you are fully informed from the beginning.
- Recommend a solicitor. Good local knowledge and communication skills are very important qualities when it comes to selecting a solicitor to handle your sale. We are in regular communication with local and city based solicitors and can provide some helpful options for you.
Most recent properties for sale
Enjoying the preferred first floor position within this traditional tenement building, the subjects comprise a bright and spacious 2 double bedroom flat which has been exceptionally well maintained and provides delightful, freshly decorated accommodation. The flat is presented to the market in...13Online viewing
Positioned at the rear of an exclusive development next to Windyhill Golf Club and set amongst beautiful manicured grounds, this generously proportioned 2 bedroom 2nd (top) floor balcony flat provides tastefully upgraded accommodation, suitable to young and older generations alike. This...15Online viewing
Set on a large corner plot in the popular Linnvale district, this superb three bedroom upper cottage flat provides generous family accommodation within easy reach of schooling, public transport and all town centre attractions. EER D9Online viewing
This main door 2 bedroom lower cottage flat enjoys a quiet location and provides generous, level accommodation suitable for young and older generations alike. Features include 2 double bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, level front and rear gardens and a single car driveway. EER-D10
This well maintained 2 bedroom flat is set in an elevated 1st floor position, enjoying outlooks of Goldenhill Park to the rear and views over Hardgate to the local hillside at the front. The property will suit the 1st time buyer market, buy-to-let investors and downsizers looking for easily...10Online viewing
*FIXED PRICE* Set in a popular town centre crescent, this main door lower cottage flat provides well presented all-on-the-level accommodation suitable for young and older purchasers alike. The property has a central hallway with generous storage, a bright lounge, a refitted kitchen with access to...10Online viewing