* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
McHugh Estate Agents - Hardgate Cross
576 Kilbowie Road, Hardgate Cross, G81 6QU
In 1983 Owen McHugh established McHugh Estate Agents to promote a high standard of customer service and a common sense approach to estate agency. Owen’s knowledge of the housing market and passion for personal service for both buyers and sellers quickly put Mchugh Estate Agents on a firm footing as the agents of choice within the North West Glasgow and West Dunbartonshire areas.
The McHugh family own and manage McHugh Estate Agents to this day, with the same ethos of hard work and a high standard of service but with that personal touch that sets us aside from our competitors. We have been on hand to advise and successfully negotiate sales in the peaks and troughs of property markets and have handled over 10,000 property sales. The majority of our business comes from repeat clients and referrals, which cannot be said for many other agents.
WHAT WE DO…
- Web advertising. We advertise each property with full details, photos, floorplans and schedules on OnTheMarket.com, and Mchugh Estate Agents.co.uk among others. Vendors & prospective purchasers can also share properties on our website via social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)
- Full colour quality brochures. We use the latest camera technology to produce realistic, quality photography. Together with colour floorplans and a detailed property description to highlight the features, our aim is to make an easy read which will invite prospective purchasers to book a viewing
- Accompanied viewings. We offer assistance with viewings when vendors may not be available or when properties are unoccupied to making sure that each of our clients gets the best opportunity to capitalise in their marketing period.
- Prominent office location. Your property will be advertised in our prominent, street facing illuminated window display. Our conveniently positioned office is set back from Kilbowie Road with ample parking to the front, ideal for new and existing clients to drop in. We frequently experience prospective purchaser’s dropping in or perusing the window display whilst shopping in neighbouring businesses at Hardgate Cross.
- Competitive fees and transparency. We strive to bring you the best level of service at an honest and realistic price. Before the property can be introduced to the market there will be a marketing fee. You will also be required by law to have a Home Buyers Report (please speak to us before instructing anyone as a good quality surveyor who knows your area can make a huge difference). At the end of the process there will be a House Sale fee. All of our fees will be quoted prior to the marketing instruction, so you are fully informed from the beginning.
- Recommend a solicitor. Good local knowledge and communication skills are very important qualities when it comes to selecting a solicitor to handle your sale. We are in regular communication with local and city based solicitors and can provide some helpful options for you.
Most recent properties for sale
Rarely available, larger style 3 bedroom semi-detached villa which has been tastefully upgraded, elegantly decorated and enjoys large family friendly gardens. This delightful property is certain to appeal to a wide variety of buyers, therefore early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment!16Online viewingRecently added
10Online viewingRecently added
This spacious 2 bedroom maisonette flat is set in a pleasant location within Hardgate. The property has been well maintained and offers attractively priced, family sized accommodation with elevated views towards Glasgow. EER - Band D9Recently added
Video Tour available. This exceptionally spacious and well maintained semi detached villa has been home to the same family for over 50 years and is introduced to the market in excellent order. Features include a large dining kitchen, shower rooms on upper and lower floors, modern windows and...11Online viewingRecently added
Set in a popular development close to all amenities in both Duntocher and Hardgate, this immaculate two bedroom flat enjoys an elevated ground floor position and will appeal to first time buyers, downsizers and Buy to Let investors. Accommodation - Hall, lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom. ...10Online viewing
Set in a quiet, tree-lined street, this larger style 5 apartment end terrace villa provides rarely available family accommodation just a short walk from nursery, primary and secondary schooling. Ground floor accommodation - Hall, Lounge, Dining Room/Bed 4, Kitchen. Upper floor - 3 bedrooms,...11Online viewing